Ranking
APP
Name : Spacey Felix Wulf
Activity: About like 97% or something?
Clans: (Neko) But i dident like how they treated me (TEKKEN) but they were assholes (Mist) but it disbanded
Why Bomb?: Because i am sick of not having anyone to bck me up and having no tag, Rank is good, People are friendly
Wil i be there at wars?: Maybe
Communication: facebook (SpaceyWulf) PSN (XSpaceDaWulfX) TB and ingame
About me : I Am an offender and slightly good at defense But i never run away, i like making sparring replays that dont ussually finish, I dont suck at Toribash and always pose at the end
Fav Mod: Musho, Judo, Xspar
Spaceywulf im going to have to vote NO your application wasnt very informative and I seriously doubt your on toribash 97% of your life
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
To @SpaceyWulf, we don't look for people that just want a tag or "people to back" you up.

NO to SpaceyWulf
also cody has a nice app ill throw him a yes
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
Originally Posted by 9cody0 View Post
Aye guys my names 9cody0, my real name's Cody. I'm currently 15 years of age and I would consider myself to be layed back, but that's all an opinion of course. I am a 2nd dan black belt. My activity get's kinda iffy because I go back and forth from my mom's to dad's house and usually only have time to play at my mom's house. I switch houses every four days. In those four days I would say I'm about a 8.5 in-game activity and I check the forums at least 2 times a day but usually don't have much to say cause My previous clan wasn't the most active. My previous clan was Most offensive players, ironically I do not put people down and stand up for others. I left because my clan just wasn't a good fit for me and overall they just weren't active. I applying to you guys because I see you guys all the time and you are always chill which is pretty nice for a change. Also you guys are sick. I can contribute to you guys with lots of effort and willingness to learn and I believe I'm a decent fighter, especially wushu and I am decent at akido. I do not currently have a skype, but would be more than willing to. I am advanced in mathematics by 2 years and I am very methodical in my thinking but still good at thinking on my feet. I apologize for the small amount of replays, I usually don't save them simply because I forget. Thank you for your time!

We would like some statistics according to your ingame and forum activity, as I can't tell from "iffy", nuteral at the moment.

Originally Posted by SpaceyWulf View Post
Name : Spacey Felix Wulf
Activity: About like 97% or something?
Clans: (Neko) But i dident like how they treated me (TEKKEN) but they were assholes (Mist) but it disbanded
Why Bomb?: Because i am sick of not having anyone to bck me up and having no tag, Rank is good, People are friendly
Wil i be there at wars?: Maybe
Communication: facebook (SpaceyWulf) PSN (XSpaceDaWulfX) TB and ingame
About me : I Am an offender and slightly good at defense But i never run away, i like making sparring replays that dont ussually finish, I dont suck at Toribash and always pose at the end
Fav Mod: Musho, Judo, Xspar

HOLY SHIT IS THIS AN APP?

no.
Originally Posted by R3versal View Post
MY IGN
My Ign Is Reversal, If it is alright I would wish not to state my real name, If i have to I'll state it if I'm not accepted because of this.

BELT AND INFRACTIONS
I am A 7th dan alt that was banned, so I decided that I'm turning over a new leaf and starting new (and less of an asshole)

ACTIVITY
my forum activity depends. if you mean how often I'm the forums, it's an 8, how often I post is a 6, though of course I have no posts on this account. my in game activity is 11, I'm on way to often, but having a life is over-rated anyway.

CLANS
I used to be in (future) untill it died, but that's it.

WHY THE BAMB SQAAD
"why the bomb squad" why not the bomb squad. high ranked, good, respectful players, and is an already well-established clan that I feel like I can help and that can help me get back into the toribash community.

CONTR-wait...I'm supposed to contribute?... screw that
in all seriousness, I can contribute in wars, but that's about it, i don't know how replays would be much of a contribution.

MODS
my favourite mods are abd, xspar, or any parkour or spar mod. and you can't forget good 'ol classic.

COMMUNICATION
your best way of communicating with me is on the tb forums

STUFF AND THINGS
something about me... I'm a grappler more than a striker, but the very opposite is true in spars. and I listen to to much post-hardcore, metal, and screamo, while still being the most not-emo dork.

What's your main that was banned?
In-game Name:OnLyM3
Belt:Black
In-game activity (0-10):6
Forum Activity (0-10):3
Any previous clans and why you left them:Nope
Why The Bomb Squad:i think there are some cool guys,and let's try.
How you can you contribute to us:Friendly guy ,and you will see all my personality in time
Favorite mods:lenshu,twinswords,abd,jousting.
Any bans/infractions:Nope
Other means of communication (e.g skype):clau.clau.99(skype)
Something about yourself:Im a ponny
Replays:All my dreams....finished on that question...
I would not like to state my alt. it's not that any of you guys would know me, I would just not like to put it out there as I'm starting over and new. I understand I probably will not be let in due to my belt. but i guess it was worth a shot. but hopefully I'll be accepted anyway, though i see my chances are low
oh...O-OH, OH MY GAWD. STOP LOOKING AT MY SIGNATURE!! YOU PERV!
Originally Posted by OnLyM3 View Post
In-game Name:OnLyM3
Belt:Black
In-game activity (0-10):6
Forum Activity (0-10):3
Any previous clans and why you left them:Nope
Why The Bomb Squad:i think there are some cool guys,and let's try.
How you can you contribute to us:Friendly guy ,and you will see all my personality in time
Favorite mods:lenshu,twinswords,abd,jousting.
Any bans/infractions:Nope
Other means of communication (e.g skype):clau.clau.99(skype)
Something about yourself:Im a ponny
Replays:All my dreams....finished on that question...

Effortless, quite frankly, rejected.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS