Toribash
Fuck yhe!!!!! Alpa
Hi Alpha!!! I relly whant to join your clan.

Reasons to why you shuld let me in are 1:. i kick ass in wushu relly my higest killing spree is 46.

2 i have invented some great wushu moves that i am willing to share. and do got the coolest replays off all times!!!!!

3 i am a nolifer so i will be playing allmoast all the time. ps i am a great painter and can provide some free pics for textures made in gimp.
In-game: WolfReaperz
Played For: 3 - 4 Years
Belt: 3rd Dan because I quit for a bit and I barely tried to rank up.
Active: Just came back, Trying to get active.
Why I want to join: Because i am trying to find a good clan with a good roster and this seems to be the clan I am looking for .
I am very interested in joining [Alpha].

Your clan appears to be what I am looking for.

My old clan, [Blood], recently separated, and I have been trawling around for a clan for a while.

I am an almost exclusive Wushu player, and Wushu is my favourite mod.

However, I have some fair skills in aikido, my second favourite mod, and will play any mod that seems like fun

I am only a blackbelt, and not exactly what you would call a brilliant Wushu player, but I am, I think, improving. I also think that joining this clan could further the way I play the game.

Just so you know, without looking through my posts, I was recently rejected from Aether.

It seems that the only reason I didn't apply earlier, was that I didn't actually look at [Alpha].

I don't really have anything to bring to [Alpha], except my good will, my skills in Toribash, and some (hopefully interesting) conversations.

If the answer is no, I would really enjoy some constructive criticism, as I am willing to improve.

I also happen to have a basket of cookies, you know... If that kind of thing could swing some favour...

Thank you for considering me.

A wushu replay is enclosed.

Edit: Thank you for actually considering me.

:'D
Attached Files
Huuuuuuuuuuugs!.rpl (82.3 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by EverBlade2; Feb 2, 2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Another edit... Spelling mistake?
Do you mind if I post here?

*Cough*

Anyways, I was about to say that EverBlade2 is Awesome.
If you're gonna take anyone from this thread, then him. :v
Not because he's a friend of mine, because... He just... Is Awesome.
With a capitalized A.

/me fades
Last edited by Tonakai; Feb 2, 2010 at 09:31 AM.