ES Recruitment Drive
Download Badaboom BB and put it in the "fonts" folder in toribash. then rename it "toribash"
as for the bad graphics i cant fix that but the font should at least work fine
android master race
Again, it's unlikely that Intel will release drivers for such an old chip.

You're best bet is to search for a driver developed by someone other than Intel for your chipset. Do this at your own risk.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Google would work pretty well.

"Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) Windows 10" or some similar query.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i found this searching for a driver...
Recently the Intel is stopped support for official drivers of Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family later and After Windows 7 drivers release after mid 2013. They does not Provide any updates after Windows 7 OS. Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 will not received any updates further they must be depended only on the Windows Updates for further updates for the Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

http://www.techbrown.com/windows-10-...-drivers.shtml
should i use the 32-bit or 64-bit for my system? or are these not the droids i'm looking for?
go to My Computer. Local Disk C. If there is a "Program Files (x86)" file in there you should download 64-bit one. if there's ONLY "Program Files" download 32-bit one...
Leon The Black
the driver i installed didn't fix or break anything.... thankfully, i'll just keep looking for a driver that works...
-----
no luck, i might use the boot disk i have to get windows 7 back...
Last edited by laboblox; Jan 4, 2016 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That would probably be the best solution at this point. Hopefully intel will release a fix for that.
Former Item Forger