ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Can't get slide show to work on main clan thread
^title

I have the following code in my main clan thread but the slideshow isn't showing up, i tested it before and i got it to work on a separate thread so i don't really know what is wrong

Removed brackets in the code so you could actually see what is going on.
-----
little note, everything comes up fine in the actual thread where the main code is located but nothing is working on the clan page

working here

but not here
Last edited by Day; Jan 6, 2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Bump, anything for me? I would really like to redo my thread :,<
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
yes it is bbcode and it's directly from the bbcode index found at the bottom of the page

Here is a comparison of two images.

the image above has the code functioning fine, this is in the type of thread where people can post on.
see the link to understand my phrasing (i know it's not the best)
this is what is shown in the second image,
this is where a clan's members are shown. Note that under the goals spoiler there is a blank space; that is where my slideshow should be.

Here is an image of the actual BBcode you see when you hit the edit button in the bottom right.
from there you can see what im seeing in the BBcode, It works fine on any other thread except on the thread shown in the 4th link.
thanks for any help everyone.
I have to assume clan main page threads are different, and that custom slideshows are disabled in them for some reason, I'll see if I can get more info for you.
Former Item Forger
I tried setting this up for mine a couple of months ago, it's the same problem for me. It must be just not allowed on the clan pages who knows why though it would be nice too have.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |