ES Recruitment Drive
WOO YOU MADE IT XD how do you feel XD

moo any way >.> welcome to VANIRGODZ!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

hey. thanks for the rank up and I hope to be a leader in the next 7 months or so and welcome to all new members of Vanir and remember <3 CATS meow meow luve all of you
Hi there! Im Clive with the In-Game name of mintos22 from Philippines I play all day everyday atleast 17 hours a day and finally found a great clan (VanirGodz). I like mushu alot. coz i like to see those bloods and legs flying around ;). im a rusher. i take insults as a compliment . I started in aikido here in toribash, I would love to join you guys in this clan . Neko<3

~love kittens
Last edited by mintos22; Nov 28, 2016 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Too short.
ok that sounds good i like your app, although i would like to test you in game. so WELCOME TO VANIR GODZ. I will test you at a later date.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Application :D
Hello! I am HoppyFeet and I specialize in: Aikido, Mushu, Any Boxing Mod, and a few others that aren't too important! I am in karate in real life and I have reached Green Belt with 1 stripe and still advancing, I will be on atleast 7 hours a day. I've been looking for a clan and I think i've finally found the right one! I joined in 2015 but I am very skilled!

<3 Love Kittens!
that sounds great and ugh real life activity. but all that movement aside WELCOME TO VANIR GODZ

meow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hi, My name Is FrozzX, but I go by Frozz. I like reptiles, That is why my Tori is Green, and I also like cats. I've had one other account back in 2010 but I forgot the username and password to the account. I don't use any other account but this one (FrozzX).

Love Kittens
hey frozz, your application was made fast and is missing a lot and also did bad in game I'm sorry to tell you but you will not be invited this time try again later dates please

p.s try again when your better and have the time to make an application with your name, hobby, favorite mods and why you desire to join this clan yet again sorry bro

AND TOU BETTER LOVE CATS YOU FUCKING BETTER MAN I WILL KILL YOU

bye <_>
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVE CATS 4LIFE
NEW RULE!!!!!

I am now setting a mandatory belt lvl.

MUST BE A BLACK BELT TO JOIN

meow
Last edited by vipercat; Feb 11, 2017 at 09:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

my toribash name is imakeplays I like to play the mushu and wushu and judo my real name is owen I like to go bikeing in the summer and play basketball I love cats