Toribash
Original Post
One of the best Parkour replays i've ever done
Henlo i hev a replay 4 you.
Attached Files
parkour_escape_challenge_a.tbm (24.2 KB, 47 views)
#Matarika: Escape.rpl (543.3 KB, 45 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
that's actually pretty neat, I loved the way you tricked through that rail and your climbing. But once you were suspended in the platform you were "doing nothing" for too long.

Anyways, besides the platform climbing everything looks perfect and really really swag, sum nice skill bro
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know if that's your mod or not but it's a dope mod, I JUST HATE HAVING TO CONSTANTLY PAUSE TO FIND TORI/UKE AGAIN BECAUSE MOD GETS IN THE WAY OF THE CAMERA CONSTANTLY.

Definitely an improvement on your pk abilities, gj
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's very good either. It's a good concept with some nice ideas here and there but the execution is lacking. Your climb along that wall to the upper floor is super twitchy and stiff and the followup is forced as hell, with no flow whatsoever. I feel as if you didn't really put much effort into this at all. Final backflip looked nice but the setup and little knee twitches looked terrible. There is much improvement to be done here. Spend more time on your stuff.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
^ What mack brought up

Feels super lacking in effort really.

But overall gj i guess, some nice aspects here and there, liked the climb somewhat but as mack said yet again, it was suoer twitchy and stiff.

Try making more shit like this, and refine it even more. Otherwise gj
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks fellers, will do
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Great replay! The climbs and jumps were basically perfect and you absolutely nailed it.
Keep up the great work!

Edit

About twitching and stiffness etc, not a big deal imo. It's the main movement that's important to me, but sure it might've been twitchy in a couple of sections during the replay.
You'll shake that off as you go along making more replays.
Last edited by Hypersaint; Jul 11, 2018 at 07:26 PM.