Ranking
omg blam u so good
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I have question what i should do when your tut isn't working i'm doing that what you showing me in the basics. But in game i have "Error loading Script"

PS:Waiting for your PM
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
I have question what i should do when your tut isn't working i'm doing that what you showing me in the basics. But in game i have "Error loading Script"

PS:Waiting for your PM

Look at the file "stderr.txt" in your root toribash folder and paste it's contents here.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
K i will do that when i back to home now i'm on IT in school.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Dude, did you save the script as Hello World.lua or such? watch out, it doesn't work with a space in between. Also, if you haven't saved it under a specific name, it is new 2.lua, which also contains a space...
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
I saved it normall without space or any secifics
@War_Hero:

here you go :

Lua script error in file MojScrit.lua: data/script/MojScrit.lua:1: ')' expected near 'world'
Lua script error in file MojScrit.lua: data/script/MojScrit.lua:1: ')' expected near 'world'

lol ! i have the ) near world ...
should look like this:

echo("hello world")
Sure you put in the speech marks?
:D
Whops nope ;-/ i will try it now