Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

does anyone want to get a team going for the next ESEA open season just for fun? Region NA west/central, I already have a few people interested
100 101 118
I've been playing CS just as long as I've been playing toribash and I'm really sad to see how much it has gone down hill, it doesn't feel like the same game to me anymore but I still play it often. Cheating has just become a trend in that game now. I use to play any other our I wasn't playing toribash and just bhopping in matchmaking, listening to music, and just chilling. You can't really do that anymore because of the cheaters. Every week I've played a game there's been a cheater and I'm prime. Maybe it's my trust factor, who knows, but it makes me really sad. Toribash > CS:GO
Yeah cheat games suck. I'd just suggest getting esea or faceit premium. $7/$10 a month respectively.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Yeah cheat games suck. I'd just suggest getting esea or faceit premium. $7/$10 a month respectively.

That's the problem, I don't want to pay monthly to play a game that I already paid for, I'd do it with toribash because it gives me things to do but I don't want to pay to pay for an entire other matchmaking service.
Yeah I get it and it does suck to a degree. I personally play ESEA and it does have some trade-offs, but the majority of my experiences there are good. Better tick-rate (semi-placebo effect tho) stable servers, better ranking system IMO, and best off all the anti-cheat is good. Never have I ever thought that I played against a cheater in ESEA, just someone that is more skilled than I am.

Only downside to third-party clients is peoples' egos. More than not, people think they can only carry and if you make a mistake, you better know you'll get flamed.

I'd highly consider it if you play 3+ games of CS:GO everyday. Just to get your money's worth.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I have a couple of friends in rank G and they tell me that there's closet cheaters in rank G.

Though I do believe ESEA's anti-cheat is good, private cheats will usually bypass if made correctly.

Perhaps I'm just underestimating and overthinking though.
Last edited by junai; Mar 29, 2019 at 10:13 PM.
just going to post this here again.

had the developers put any whatsoever kind of energy into making the actual player experience a good experience, and not let us feel like we're beta testing their first released game, maybe cheating wouldn't have been such a big problem.
putting energy into a game which is borderline trash feels like a waste of time.

yeah i have fun hitting hops and nutty shots which have already gotten me ow banned on two accounts (hah good game), but honestly, the most fun i have is cheating against another cheater. it's fun. ruining the game for others just to gain a higher rank? nah. cheating against stuckup kids who think they're the greatest, but still letting them win? yes, that's hilarious.

oh, and this. 128 tick, like 4 in ping, and recorded with shadowplay so live gameplay.
M I N I V A N
not sure what you mean by trickjumps tbh. i mean i do everything from kz to regular "slightly harder to do than average" jumps on normal maps which usually requires some kind of lj knowledge.
and i do these. guess what account i got ow banned on? the one i played on in the video.
M I N I V A N
Damn, those are some sick nasty hops.

By trickjumps I mean like, cat to chair, some pixel walk spots that you need movement to get to, edgebugs, jumpbugs, cat sideways or backwards or some sick varient, cinder, all those and more.