Ranking
Re: Forum Ranking System
This forum isn't spammed that lot.
Many users with low postcount.
But that's all gonna change
@m0o: dude fuck
@m0o: fail guys like chac and blam make me want to suicide
@m0o: theyre probably the most annoyingly boring people I have ever met in my life
@m0o: and I know a girl with a monobrow who speaks in monotone
here are the first 5 ranks, im not reveiling the rest ;)

Player 0
Shodan 25
Nidan 50
Sandan 100
Yondan 200
Player means player.

The rest emans "Holy shit, I've got more'n 25/50/100/200 posts."
They seem to be some sort of ranking system in some sort of real-life fighting thing. :

C'mon people, don't be so silly
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by Ephphatha
Ok, now what exactly do they mean?

Shodan (初段 Shōdan), literally, beginning step, is the introductory "black belt" rank in many Japanese budo. (It is also sometimes referred to as "first 'dan'.") It is part of the kyu/dan system common to gendai budo.

Nidan-Second rank or grade. Second degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems.

Sandan-Third rank or grade. Third degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems.

Yondan-Fourth rank or grade. Fourth degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems. Also yodan.
hope this solves some mysteries

oh and the next grades although im unshure if they actually have values set are
Godan- Fifth rank or grade. Fifth degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems. Masahisa Goi

Rokudan-Sixth rank or grade. Sixth degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems.

Shichidan-Seventh rank or grade. Seventh degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems. Same as NANADAN.

Hachidan- Eighth rank or grade. Eighth degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems.

Kyudan- Ninth rank or grade. Ninth degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems.

Judan- Tenth rank or grade. Tenth degree black belt in martial arts ranking systems (only one guy has ever gotten this rank :o)
maybe 10,000 posts?
hope this helps

betcha i could take on that judan guy with my mossberg.
Years and years of training, a lifetime of dedication, and nerves of steel are no match for the mossberg pump.