ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Eye colour changing by its nature
It's weird phenomena right here.
When i was 16 years old, My eye color was brown. On my 17,5 It lightened a bit. And this week i realized on my friend's mirror green colour arround my iris, and the centered Brown that has been fading away.
Is that happened to most of people?
Isn't this procedure supposed to be @ young age?
My eyes are green. They used to be more blue, but now they're more green.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Eye color is dependant on pigmentation. Sometimes, the pigmentation in some people may change. I've read that this happens to about 10-15% of all caucasian males as they develop. Their eyes go from a brown to a hazel. Whilst abberant, there is nothing to worry about.
Yeah they can change slightly with time.
Also, don't forget that we perceive colors depending on the quality and color of the surrounding lights. For instance, if you were to take a blue pencil and place it under a red light, it'll look violet to your eyes.
But the most interesting effect is perhaps heterochromy:

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Well, my eyes are blue/green, maybe it's just imagination, but on some days they seem to be more blue and on other days they seem to be more green. :|
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Originally Posted by Fura View Post
Well, my eyes are blue/green, maybe it's just imagination, but on some days they seem to be more blue and on other days they seem to be more green. :|

same as me
Anime United
Well for some reason i want my eye color to be changed
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?