Ranking
i would like a drawn avvy as in an avvy like these ()

-Preferred pose:like a power ranger :3 http://members.aol.com/BLowry99/5pose.gif (like the red one)

-Joint/Gradient/Body colors: vamp force,pure relax,vamp primary,pure secondary,pure torso
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
nice skin

I feel important :D

---

Working on a new skin soon, gonna continue on the robot/armor look.

I'm working on a template, I might just make armours for people.

Here it is so far:

Specified by Buyer:
Primary - Force
Secondary - Torso
Lights - Blood
Circuts - Blood

Details:
Mechanical - Shades of Grey
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Aug 17, 2008 at 01:20 AM.
Your artwork is utterly amazing, you are by far the best at making textures, period. Like the MJOLNIR heads whaat tha fack! Anyways a request for a texture set:

Basic Description: A futuristic cyborg, in that it has that kind of armor you see Raiden in from MGS4 or mabye the silver iron man before the red and gold paint job? As for the head you could put a helmet/visor to complete the armor set, or maybe a face with a bandana like a ninja, or something.

Color Scheme: Blue (Marine/Sapphire) as the primary color and white or black (pure/demon) for secondary and anything else. If some things don't match you can add any color you see fit.

Inspiration: I think i've already said Raiden and iron man, but I think this picture sums up what i mean by futuristic cyborg (without the human half, of course):
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/cyborg-gj.jpg

No fancy effects nor name on the back. Also, I do not have hand or feet textures so DONT MAKE TEXTURES FOR THE HANDS OR FEET!
I am paying 15k, and because i know that's on the cheap side dont spend a whole lot of time on it to make it perfect (or you can, up to you )
Sweet Tooth Head
I would like a head texture based on Sweet Tooth, my avatar.
I will upload pictures of him l8r. You decide the price.
Only Emos /wrists
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I haven't received any information regarding my head, could you care to give me some?

I think solitude is doing it, Its not me whatever the case, I can't do human heads.
Basic description: Red evil eyes, slanted downward and inward slightly. A short, small grin for the mouth (pick the color, i'm not sure). A slightly visible bone structure and proper alignment for the face itself (cheekbones, etc). Also, white tribal pinstripes leading out from the eyes.
Color scheme: Black background
Customization: WC and Zippy on the back, red text. WC on top, Zippy below it.
Effects: Slightly glowing red eyes.
Cost: about 3-5k
Thank You
Last edited by zyphendry; Aug 18, 2008 at 08:23 PM.
We don't hire night janitors.
ninjaaipom is banned for 5 days, this is his bro's account. just confiriming the 20k bid for bodyguard
i have asked phosphine if i can use his head u made for him on page 42 but use different colours...he said OK!

basic description: the one u made for him
colour scheme: QS for the main like him but vamp instead of toxic
effects: same as his
cost: 1k like his??

Thanks, Sketch
Last edited by Nytox; Aug 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM.
1 Click Here Can Earn You Free TC!
! ToriKnights ! <<3rd Dan Black Belt>> My Sig