Toribash
Also. One thing which would really improve it would be if you fixed the bug where I am not given every item in the game and VIP for free. I think this would make the game much more fun and playable.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Also. One thing which would really improve it would be if you fixed the bug where I am not given every item in the game and VIP for free. I think this would make the game much more fun and playable.

I think they an idea of going through all the bugs right now so that they can get to updating 5.0, but we will still have some of those bugs going but admins and mods will deal with that since they do a great job of it. Although I do think that making a Tori look like an actual person would be terrible. Probably its a new default head that looks way better.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Guys, just face it ._. Hampa isn't gonna answer anymore questions because of the unamusement you have given him. Ermergerd.
Suddenly I treated Hampa like a god...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Guys, just face it ._. Hampa isn't gonna answer anymore questions because of the unamusement you have given him. Ermergerd.
Suddenly I treated Hampa like a god...

Well Hampa works on Toribash of course, but the man needs his time too. Hampa isn't really into answering questions but he can just look since it's the forums.
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Why when i win i lose 2 ranking i was at the top 700

Well rank isn't much. When you don't pay any attention to that its better because you can focus more on your fighting skills. Rank is nothing to me and my global rank is 8k anyway.
#LLPS 💙💫
Why when i win i lose 2 ranking i was at the top 700?

Well if another person won two matches against people of a much better rank than the one of the guy you beat the bit makes sense that they could replace you at rank 700 this is constantly happening so you need to keep beating players with good ranks in order to maintain or improve your current rank. At least, that is how I have always assumed it works...
Good morning sweet princess
Why when i win i lose 2 ranking i was at the top 700

Win against players with a lower rank then you : don't gain much elo
Lose against players with a lower rank then you : lost lots of elo

Basic system
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Why only 1k tc for a long time tournament ?
and a lot of expensive things?
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes