ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hampa
Hey, I know all people buy tc with money but the question is.

Does hampa do that? Or he has some kind of Generator?
The tc you buy from the official shop is generated. Not by hampa's hand, its an automatic feature.

Hampa selling tc doesn't make any sense since he can spawn it anyway.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
The tc you buy from the official shop is generated. Not by hampa's hand, its an automatic feature.

Hampa selling tc doesn't make any sense since he can spawn it anyway.

He actually did the one time Ash decided to buy 25 mil (or higher I can't remember) last year directly from Hampa and people were genuinely worried that he would inflate the market.
Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
He actually did the one time Ash decided to buy 25 mil (or higher I can't remember) last year directly from Hampa and people were genuinely worried that he would inflate the market.

Yeah I was thinking of mentioning that. However that was an isolated case possibly due to the high amount of tc.
h
And when Hampa sold 25mil, the market crashed, and is still doing bad, if not worse now.
TC is selling for 15-16k per dollar now, as opposed to the 12k per dollar last year.
Originally Posted by klastwarning View Post
He can spawn himself TC, so can any other person with access to the vbulletin admin panel.

Only ToriShop Admins can actually.

Also, its logical he can sell tc that he generates for free for money. Hampa probably cares more about the dough that the tori credits.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Only ToriShop Admins can actually.

What about Stellar's case? He was actually banned for generating TC and sending it to his friends.
Keep walking
Stellar didn't create this game, he's no exception like hampa. If a TSA does that it's just power abusing. People don't like it when hampa does it too, but you know, he's godlike here so it's ok.

Also, I think everything has been said here. Closing. Feel free to reopen or pm me with further questions about this.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]