Ranking
Original Post
Torishopadmin
does anybody know when torishopadmin will be available
It's not important to win, it's important to make the other guy lose.
TSA are secret, contact smod, or #support to discuss your problem and they will forward it up the chain if necessary, or deal with it themselves.
I can't think of any reason why you'd need to speak to one of them directly anyway. The only time they interact directly with users (aside from maybe certain events that require special transfers or other edge cases like that) is in sending stuff for scam reports. I noticed you have a scam report that was recently solved. If this is about that and you have questions or concerns about your case then you should contact the staff member that handled that case.
If it's about something else then would you mind expanding on what that is and why you require a TSA so I can give some more specific advice?
I need them because its been a week now an my stuff still hasn't been returned

*yes I am talking about my scam report*
It's not important to win, it's important to make the other guy lose.
It's tagged as solved and been moved to handled scam reports. Are you sure the stuff wasn't sent to you?
If you're sure, pm Tyzi and ask him to move it back to the scam reports boars and tag it as needing a TSA. In the future, directly contacting the staff member relating to your case is the course of action you should take if you have questions or issues with the way something was handled.
Well, if you lost your item. You don't even need TSA. You can either publish a report or contact an Admin. This thread is already answered.

Requesting Lock.