Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Movember Madness
I know this is 6 days late but better late than never.

Movember Madness
Men are facing a health crisis that isn’t being talked about. They are dying too young, before their time. I'm taking action and I need your help.
Men die on average six years earlier than women. But you can be the difference, and help us change this startling stat.

It’s time to join the movement. Get involved with the only global charity focused solely on men’s health, the Movember Foundation.

The event:
The aim of this event is to get all you fine people and this community involved in this great effort.

How to participate:
1. Head to the Movember website and sign up.

2. Upload a profile image, commit to growing a Mo or not shaving at all, and optionally set a fundraising goal etc.

3. When that's done, post your profile link back here and I'll collect them in a list in the OP.

4. Put your link in your signature, post to Facebook, hassle your clan, and get all your family and friends to donate.

5. Keep to your commitment and raise money for an important cause.

6. At the end of the month make sure you've uploaded a photo of the final result to your Movember profile - REQUIRED STEP TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES

Prizes and categories:
The winner of each category will receive a Gentleman's Mustache item.
Prizes are only token/symbolic. You should be participating for the extrinsic reward of helping your brothers first and foremost.

Category 1 - Best MO/Beard in a month
Awarded to whichever participant grows the best hair after starting clean.

Category 2 - Best existing MO/Beard
Already have some hair going on and don't want to start fresh? This is your category.

Category 3 - At least you tried
You tried your best, lasted a month, and raised money for a good cause. Now go shave that shit off...

Category 4 - Most personal funds raised
Awarded to the participant who raises the most money through Movember.

Bonus idea:
Make a team for your clan and get the bois around it.

Participants:

These legends are changing the face of men's health

Last edited by Solax; Nov 7, 2017 at 05:58 AM.