Ranking
Invade
I went to the Bahamas a few years back, you enjoy it?
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
It wasn't bad. Honestly, the food is ridiculously overpriced. That said, I was more or less confined to resort territory which was monopolized but it was still quite awful in that regard. The trip was of great use for the purposes of networking, however.

The Bahamas was enjoyable for the flash storms but I find myself much more partial to the mountains, forests, and deserts of the Pacific North-West.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I spent last Sunday literally staring at the wall for 2 or 3 hours, the hell is wrong with me.
Well, how's everyone?
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I spent last Sunday literally staring at the wall for 2 or 3 hours, the hell is wrong with me.

//invade
I'm no doctor but I think you're a bit mental.
Hope it all works out <3

Was you in your bed, or did you just sit there looking at the wall?
Keep walking
Well, how's everyone?

You should try change your scenery, have you tried to look at the ceiling for 2 or 3 hours?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Yeah should try the ceiling, or looking over the street through the window, that could keep the neighbor away for good.

I just sit in my office then I start staring at a particular empty spot for no reason, weird.

Only 3 hours? pff...

Somedays, I easily do like 6... depression is a helluva thing.
I'm not really depressed (or I am convincing myself I'm not?). I don't like it to happen again, could spend that time doing something.
you should try to learn some musical instrument as an hobby
or maybe drawing