Ranking
Original Post
How to play Toribash on your iPhone/iTouch.
TOOLS REQUIRED:
A brain
A computer
Toribash (Any version!)
An iPod Touch or an iPhone with an internet connection
TeamViewer

Step 1. Download Toribash!
Step 2. Go to Teamviewer and either install or run their program. Pic
Step 3. You should be prompted to a window similar to this. leave it open/minimized.
Step 4. On your iPod download the app "TeamViewer free"
Step 5. Run the app!
Step 6. Under the "connect" tab, enter your information from your computer earlier. You should be connected now!
Step 7. Run toribash on your computer, and you should be able to play on your iPod with a little experimenting.

PICS:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03219.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03217.jpg

NOTE: I get around ~10 fps, but it may vary for you depending on your connection. It takes a bit to get used to playing.

I also appologize if this doesn't live up to your standards, but hey, atleast you can get this much.

If you are unable to get TeamViewer working, I'll pm you my information and let you connect for a few minutes so you can see what it's like. Over a distance the gameplay will probably be very poor.
Last edited by WorldEater; Nov 2, 2017 at 09:54 PM.
This is amazing. This is to much to handle. This is godly. I have to stop saying "this is".

Originally Posted by pntdexter View Post
This is amazing. This is to much to handle. This is godly. I have to stop saying "this is".

Thanks, I really didn't do much other than taking some pics and researching pc viewers.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
This is great, ravenger.
Genius.
+rep

Thank you, 4 minutes ago I was about to hit 2 bars then a storm of people +repped me for this topic and I'm close to 3 bars now. Pretty awesome.
wow. teamviewer is powerful.
and you are great at coming up with ideas. (y)
<3
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
God damn this has to be stickied.

True, true.

And btw, THANKS, now my iPhone has a meaning to my life besides playing free apps.