Ranking
Original Post
IM BACK!!!!
I'm back. my mom has to work 3 days a week and i get home 1h and 30m before her so thats when i can play toribash. i can also play at night.

BE HAPPY
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
ZOMG!!! SWEEEETS!!!! YAY!!!! also...u left just before had to pay me for the textures (i dont need a lot) but ya... plz pay at least some
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Good to have you back, Mish. I hope your activeness will INSPIRE some of the clan.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
What about my activeness?

I'm pretty active.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Notwe the word "some". You're very active.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
ill get on paying you right away

and this clan must be more active and i will HELP make it
Last edited by mish; Feb 1, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
but..but I WAS GONNA DO IT!! lol anyway.. tahts what my thread says and TAEK TELL MY POSITION! lol anyway.... ya... wb again
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm