Ranking
Original Post
Choices
It seems I've been offered a choice.

Now, I know Evil isn't dead, nor will it be for a long time but the fact remains.

We are NOT getting new recruits. Now this is prolly my fault, perhaps me standards be too high *lowering them at this point is a sin mind you* but the recruits we have gotten *new ones lately* ... are depressingly bad.

Now I can handle this and all, but I can literally see Evil's grip on life sliding bit by bit. We got some ground with mish and imubai coming back, but that leaves a delicate and precarious positioning.

And now I've been offered a choice. Normally I'd be happy to stay with the ship until it sinks/rises from the depths into a glorious new state. But, this choice is a bit of a different choice.

Anyways, Stonewall has offered me a chance in Monopolization, or [M] for people that hate typing the name. Now that's not a definite position but rather a poll to get in it.

However, two things are keeping me here, one my commitment as a third in command. Two, I love this clan to death XD.

BUT! That choice is still pulling at me like an iron hook. and quite frankly it feels like I'm being Quartered (torture method, tie rope to 4 limbs, tie those ropes to four horses and make the horses go in all opposite directions... Quartered).

Thoughts please. About what I do not know.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Superstar.
I agree completly with evorything you said.
But think about it if you leave [Evil] will lose it's grip on things we will die much faster and we need to get active and strong withought you here we will fall apart.
You are my best recruit and I hope you will stay.
As of now me and Taek are really busy at the moment.
I'm an admin on another forum I'm getting tons of requests to join evil and right now quite frankly im exuasted.
Welcome, tertywerty.
You last visited: Today at 02:11 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 1129.
That outa explain it.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
*tears* we.. we dont need you!... go! just go you st-stupid animal! *throws rock at Lassie*

anyway... i think you should stay> (yea of course ill say that) but think about it [M]Superstar O>O... dont match im telling you
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
STAY!!!! WE NEEDS YOU!
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
How dare you , Superstar !!!
If you leave [Evil] what about us ? the lower ranks ?!?!?!
You recruited me and i am not giving you to leave the MOST Evil clan Rawrrrr
...anyway its ur choise.. bad idea to leave .. u rly have to think bout it --->
[m]Superstar.... Does not suit you !
Speak normally.
Don't spam.
This is a warning.
Last edited by tertywerty; Feb 8, 2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: phail.
I Hate
You should stay. One of our best members. I have an Idea about how to freshen up this clan. I'll PM the three of you about it and see what you think.
Supastah. Dont make me take off my belt and tie you to the poky bars of [Evil]
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Supastah. Dont make me take off my belt and tie you to the poky bars of [Evil]

dont make me take my belt off my pahnts would fall down then.. itd get crazay!...up until a midget beats me with it.... no thats still crazy
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Well Superstar, I would greatly appreciate it if you would stay in [Evil] but I don't wan't to force you.
I know your dealing with a lot of peer pressure at the moment.
It's your choice weather to stay or to leave and your choice only.
I only ask that you give it some thought.
Please.
~Terty~

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it