Ranking
Original Post
Shlimmys reviews!
Yaaa... i know not evil related but...
Ok, basically i review shizz so you dont go out and buy useless crap that you have to return to Gamestop only to find "oh yous opened teh package!" and be like motha &*@$er! and get kicked out

i base my reviews on both my, and proffesional opinion

errmmkay... first one *ehem!*

BIOSHOCK

allright... you crash in a plane right? swim up to this ye'olde style light house where you find a submarine elevater that takes you down into this marvelous (or used to be) city where the first thing you see is some guy pleading for his life getting ripped apart by a crazed lady with claws on her hands, who promplty jumps on your sub, and starts climbing across the wall into some airvents, being chased by a flying security bot while this "Atlas" guy is asking you to d stuff with a accent that somehow pleases you in some...strange way... *ehem* you find the whole city went to hell when Adam, a gene altering substance that gives you awesome powers, turned to warp your features and your mind you are soon plunged into a world filled with twisted Adam Crazed citizens, and powerful plasmids that give you awesome powers such as lightning, telekeneisis, and insect swarms.Although lacking a multiplayer you are sure to have a great time following the twisting plot while battling the splicers (crazy peeps) and big daddies protecting the little sisters (creepy chicks) who hold the adam.

Shlimmys rating: 9.6
Pros rating : 9.5
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 1, 2008 at 03:37 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Natha one since nobodies posting!...jerks!

OBLIVION

A great addition to the Elder Scrolls series, Oblivion, for the 360 and Computer, is a GREAT buy for 30 bucks. if you like free-roam rpgs. Oblivion will give you triple didgets of endless entertainment, if you dont like free-roam rpgs, Oblivion will give you triple didgets of endless entertainment...yea i said it twice. With awesome visual effects, this game looks great. The music is..delightful but the manly sounding girls voices that come from your character kinda creep you out.the first thing i like about this game is total character class custimization, if you wanna be a dagger weilding mage with heavy armour, whatever! do it! with tons of races to pick from, the possibilities are endless. whoever you play, it will still be fun. the combat is fluid and never gets old. the Main Quest is fun but easy to ignore when there are several guilds and literally hundreds of side quests for you to explore within the vast world of Cyrodill. Magicka actually recharges unlike morrowind. (thank God!) and the controlls (which you can completely change) make mixing magic and swordplay, easy as pie.

Shlimmy's rating: 9.4
Pro's rating : 9.5
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 1, 2008 at 03:37 AM.
~Sander Cohen~
Sorry for posting here, but I agree that oblivion is awesome. And saying it's on PS3 also.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
love the reviews...dey are awesome
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
You should review skate.

That's my favorite 360 game at the moment.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he bought it, hated it(too little tricks,,,tho ragdoll physics ftw) so he returned it
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
D:

Oh no! Daaaaayum. That's my all time favorite right now. I've been playing it like crazy since i got it. I don't know. I guess you have to actually be a skater for that to appeal to you. XD
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MARVEL: ULTIMATE ALLIENCE

ok... i got this game free with the Xbox right?.. so after 2 months i see it again and decide to give it a try.. i start the game, (Graphics are bleh for 360) and it says "Y for strong attack!" so i go YYYYYY dead YYYYYY dead YYYYYY dead. then it says "A for quick attack!" so i go AAAAAA dead AAYAYA dead AAYYYA dead AYAYAY dead. then it says "hold R for Special attack!" so i go AAYAYA dead R dead dead AYA R dead dead dead AYYYY dead. then i get to Scorpion, beat him. See the dialouge screen pop up and Press AAAAAAAAAAA. dialouge screen goes away....then i exchange the disk with The Orange Box. serious....i hate this type of Game that much. Beside the repetitive fighting style and the annoying Dialouge (which you treat much like your repetitive enemies.) Its an okay game......

Shlimmies rating :6.7
Pros rating :8.4
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 1, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
~Sander Cohen~