Toribash
Im grounded cause of not so good marks at school

Time : Unknown (prob like 1-2 weeks)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Hey guys, I may be inactive for some time idk when, probably from a week to few moths for idk how long.
Some shit went down in my life, I must move out. Me and my sis are gonna search for a new place to live together for a while, not sure when exactly but soon. I'll try to post sometimes still.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Patrick is also afk. Don't sweat it about the clan, we've got everything under control here. I hope you find a place soon! Good luck man
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Patrick is also afk. Don't sweat it about the clan, we've got everything under control here. I hope you find a place soon! Good luck man

yeah, Karbn and me, the Official Weeaboo Lord, can take care of everything
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll be inactive for a while, most of you probably realised my inactivity already, I went from around 20 posts a week to probably 1 or 2 a day.

I tried to think of some excuse for this inactivity but tbh I'm just rethinking all I've done for the past 4 years and trying to fix errors I've done.

Dont worry, I'll still look for opportunities to post here and there.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I'll be inactive for a while, most of you probably realised my inactivity already, I went from around 20 posts a week to probably 1 or 2 a day.

I tried to think of some excuse for this inactivity but tbh I'm just rethinking all I've done for the past 4 years and trying to fix errors I've done.

Dont worry, I'll still look for opportunities to post here and there.

I wish you well, meme-man.
-----
Just today an argument started up in my life between a relative and I, and the reason was something as futile as I asking to buy sweets. I'd rather not get into the personal details, but a lot of problems that lead to arguments have been one sided. I'd be cut off, accused of lying, and said relative never seems to believe what I say. I got thirty minutes taken off of my playing time for the day, but I decided to complain how unfair these arguments were. Of course that lead to another argument and then I was restricted of my playing devices for the day.

Usually I get over things such as these quickly, but they've consistently been happening lately, and now my anger and sadness have built up. I've decided to take a break for a while (a week I suppose) and socialize less with physical society. While I may post here from time to time, I am unsure whether I will put my spare time into replay-making or just sulking.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Last edited by Forreign; Apr 27, 2018 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
I'm gonna be out for a while, or at least try.

I dont know for how long, but I just need to think things over. I might even ask for a temporary ban or something until I get my life straight. I might post from time to time, but that's not guarenteed. What is guarenteed though is that I'll be back. No way I'm quiting tb again, I just got back and I feel like I've reached a new peak. Once I come back, I'm gonna be better than ever. But for now, this is good bye. Till then, cya guys.
¿?
I’m gonna be completely inactive for a few days, both on forum and on toribash itself (Not that I ever post in forums nor play multiplayer anyway...). Since I am a bear I will be hibernating for a while. On a more serious note, I’m just getting therapy for a while.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
no problem instep, stay safe and come back to us <3 good luck my dude
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord