Toribash
Original Post
(JKD) Jeet Kune Do

LEADERS:
whoremonk
GanjaJoe93
GetBlazed b)

STORY:
Jeet Kune Do favors formlessness so that it can assume all forms and since Jeet Kune Do has no style, it can fit in with all styles. As a result, Jeet Kune Do utilizes all ways and is bound by none and, likewise, uses any techniques which serve its end. - Bruce Lee

RECRUITMENT THREAD

RULES:
  • Win.
  • No rage quitting, please.
  • Post on forums when you can.
  • Try to show some sophistication and class while playing.
  • Play nice.
  • Cannot be afk for more than a month. Then you go inactive.

ALLIES:
Tits and Moobs

GOALS:

1. {} Win a war.
  2. {} Win 10 wars.
  3. {} Become official.
  4. {X} Get 10k TC in bank
  5. {} Get 50k TC in bank
  6. {} Get 100K TC in bank
  7. {} recruit 10 new members

CLAN CHATS:

Last edited by sc00t3r; Jul 27, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
Hey

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
General Clan Related Rules:
  1. Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

[...]

Every clan's first post must be fully complete within 7 days. A complete first post has:

1. A clan story or description.
  2. A member-list.
  3. Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
  4. If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Please read the rules guys.
You have until the 22nd.
Clan Description
1. Started by whoremonk, cause no one wanted to let me in their clan.
2. Clan members
X2XP
GanjaJoe93
SickSyco

Nitryk

fant900

ninja97

crafteur

3. Become a power house, a force to be reckoned with. The first rule, there are no rules, except to rule, so there's one rule about no rules about ruling.
4. No bank account? I guess, not sure, but probably don't have one.
Last edited by whoremonk; Apr 14, 2016 at 04:59 AM.
Everyone in JKD, we have a war request sent out to Rival. ShadedWolf, Software123, they are on the main hit list. Everyone else should be handled the same way, but make sure that Shaded and Softy don't get very far. It's a week long, first to 40 wins, no prize set. Don't really want a prize per se, but, defeating them will be the first among many more kickass excursions. Happy hunting.
-----
Also I will set up a war room this evening if y'all are around. Bring your A game.
Last edited by whoremonk; Apr 13, 2016 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by whoremonk View Post
1. Started by whoremonk, cause no one wanted to let me in their clan.
2. Clan members are chosen by whoremonk only. (so far no members)
3. Become a power house, a force to be reckoned with. The first rule, there are no rules, except to rule, so there's one rule about no rules about ruling.
4. No bank account? I guess, not sure, but probably don't have one.

Edit this into your first post. (Press the edit button on the bottom right of your post.) Also, by member list we mean list the members. Not how they're recruited.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
/invade
What you did in the war was not cool, and will not be tolerated.
You will pay us the money you owe us. We don't want to have to report you.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Yoga man
-----
Hey Yoga
Last edited by NatsuHappy; Aug 2, 2016 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!
Ello, and also sorry for that first application, Whore told me to BS through it. It was funny though.
Ok first of all I'm 14 have some clan exp. and have had many past accounts I am not the best at TB but I show sportmanship I play fairly my main mod is any kind pretty much I am very honest and loyal I do sports for a living and of course play TB. PLEASE RESPOND SOON.