Toribash
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
Good luck guys and maybe you should look for zeto, holotor and maybe clay if they're still around to keep with the old tribe members.

zeto's happy in T and left to join them before Tribe died.
Holotor left before Tribe died too, but Ill snapchat him.
Messaged Clay on steam, no response yet.
Last edited by Erth; Oct 26, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Good luck with the clan Erth, nice to see this up and running again. Feel free to ally ours if you'd like to.
jo Tribe, tk server is up
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=552287

good luck with the clan pv2 is gonna be angerey
and iver is a big boy now
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
at least taido didn't pretend
She/They

Holy moly, this is back up...nice!

I have no clue why but I really loved this clan a few year ago when it was alive even tho I was some random boy.

Anyway good luck and expect an app.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Good luck with the clan Erth, nice to see this up and running again. Feel free to ally ours if you'd like to.

Qblivion has spoken
She/They

Tribe's back.

GL guys.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

hello my friends, i'm here to repopulate the tribe. who shall be my warrior bride

edit: now that i'm giving toribash a shot i want to get back to my roots and market again but i know none of the price trends for the new items (and some of the old items). guess i gotta start from scratch
Last edited by Clay; Oct 26, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
hello my friends, i'm here to repopulate the tribe. who shall be my warrior bride

edit: now that i'm giving toribash a shot i want to get back to my roots and market again but i know none of the price trends for the new items (and some of the old items). guess i gotta start from scratch

Yo the market trends are currently in-fucking-sane, that is to say there are no trends.
Good luck with marketing, you're gonna need it lmao

iver back in this biaaaaatch
She/They