Ranking
Original Post
The Best food. Where?
What is your favorite restaurant?
If you want, list your favorite place for chips/fries, burgers, burritos, quiche, cake, chocalte fondue, etc. etc.
Where is it, why does the food seem so great, and provide a selection of foods.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
First of all....
chips/fries, burgers, burritos, quiche, cake, chocalte fondue

Is this that you call "best food"? Lol, thats usually called "junk food". They're so industrialized (processed) that some of them don't really resemble real food anymore.

The best place to find the best food is probably at your home, if someone knows how to cook real food, and knows lots of nice recipes... If you don't have someone to provide you with decent home made food then you should seek for a nice restaurant, not a fast food house, where you can eat decent food, in more than enough quantities, without paying much more. Usually I find that "hidden" small restaurants far from big urban districts have better and cheaper food. Why? because that food comes directly from the ground of that region, wasn't that much processed, does not contain preservatives and no hidden shits. And has the knowledge, the taste and cooking skill of your culture/region backing up the recipe.

I'm from Portugal, by the way.

Around here bitoque is usually a nice recipe to start with if you're way too addicted to french fries.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 12, 2009 at 04:51 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I like middle eastern food. There is this place by my house called Aladins...epic hummus. Also my aunt (somehow we are related anyways) owns this place called waffas, even better humus, plus lubney...its like sex, but in your mouth.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Omg I love IHOP. I went there with a few band friends after our high school concert and I ordered a bacon and egg cheeseburger...with the egg sunny-side up...and it squished between my burger.

I forgot how the eggs can be cooked at that moment, so I asked her what types of eggs are there, and she said all. No help there. So I was in a hurry, and the infernal egg had a tasty yellow orgasm all over my hands and delicious burger. Should've said scrambled or fried.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Favorite food/restaurant, eh?

Around here there is a vast array of ethnic and american foods. Some of my favs are:

The Cellar (Formerly Market Street Bistro) - awesome gourmet cuisine. Expensive tho...

Masala Bistro - Best Indian food around...

Sugar Mama's - Soul food and american cooking. And Mama is pretty hawt.

I have a bunch of Japanese/Sushi places around I love as well. Sushi is ownage.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
I like middle eastern food. There is this place by my house called Aladins...epic hummus. Also my aunt (somehow we are related anyways) owns this place called waffas, even better humus, plus lubney...its like sex, but in your mouth.

OMG that's why that Alfredo sauce taste funny!?

fast food is good but i like fancy restaurants like Bob Evans, Ruby Tuesdays, Applebees. places like that. also ASIAN FOOD KICKS ASS.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
List your favourite "la-de-da" goes in Rapid Threads as long as I'm on the watch.

Also, I prefer eating at any (REAL) Italian non-chain restaurant that serves good white lasagna with salted foccachia with basilica. Among others.

Yes, I like Italian food.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
OMG that's why that Alfredo sauce taste funny!?

fast food is good but i like fancy restaurants like Bob Evans, Ruby Tuesdays, Applebees. places like that. also ASIAN FOOD KICKS ASS.

Oh shit! Applebees is fancy?

Also, delicatessens are the best
the god