ES Recruitment Drive
I still have xp on my desk box. Never fails to amaze me with its willingness to run almost anything.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
My first and oldest computer is a windows 64 i think, it still works, but with no internet
this signature has nothing that appeals to you.

had one of these...

was like 5 years old, thought dialup was the shit

DONT GET ON THE PHONE I'M ON THE INTERNET
shmevin eats smegma
Can't find any pics at all of the particular model.

It was a Sony Vaio tower(1998), cost $2700, and had a whopping 10gb harddrive. All my friends creamed themselves upon hearing 10gb of storage space at the time. Don't remember much of the other specs, in my parent's attic somewhere. Google only has the pics of the sony vaio tower(2000), which I also owned.
Hoss.
im not 100% sure, but i think my first pc was one with 500mb ram , singlecore with less then 1 ghz etc. :s good old windows 98 <3
it was the old one from my brother, actually i got my 4th computer which i completly bought by myself..(its a beast!)... (2nd was to christmas and 3rd was also the old one from my brother, after mine got broken dunno how it could happen...)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I still have xp on my desk box. Never fails to amaze me with its willingness to run almost anything.

Still run it on my media server, it's pretty nice having everything already done and everything run so nicely...

Win8 is about to go on to my daily computer...
The first one I actually owned was one given to me by my school, a lenovo netbook with windows 7. I think I ran skyrim on that one, the lag was a motherfucker. ;(
Dose is dead.
i had a windows lap top now i got a mac and for my screen i use a 50 inch tv
oh and no new stuff for my computer im getting a 40 inch plasma tc in my room i have a 20 inch right now
The bigger the better my friend, only 40 inches? That could do with 10 more.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
My first PC was similiar to the first one in OP's post. Don't remember it's specs.

What I currently have