Ranking
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
anyone stupid enough to kill themselves deserves to die in the first place

i mean, unless it's for a valid reason

but this isn't a valid reason at all

So much radical thinking. Sometimes people really can't cope with life, and ending their life is the only way to make it.. Better? Suicide doesn't make sense to me really. You can't make anything better by ending everything like that. Someone intelligent quote and reply. Go. Go. Go.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Its just sad what the internet have become these last 15 years...

I can totally understand why she wanted to kill herself. Over a whole state hated her.
And it was spreading every day...

Poor girl didn't deserve it...

Rest in Peace.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
So much radical thinking. Sometimes people really can't cope with life, and ending their life is the only way to make it.. Better? Suicide doesn't make sense to me really. You can't make anything better by ending everything like that. Someone intelligent quote and reply. Go. Go. Go.

I think suicide is for the cowardly, the lazy, those who don't want to fix their problem, for those who want to wallow in self pity, who crave negative attention... It's really just another factor in survival of the fittest. The strong stay strong and look to the bright side. The weak and mentally sick stay low, look to the dark side of things.
There are people out there that specialize in helping people overcome these things, medications that help you over come these things, and she didn't consider any of those things.
So I don't really feel remorse for her.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
I think suicide is for the cowardly, the lazy, those who don't want to fix their problem, for those who want to wallow in self pity, who crave negative attention... It's really just another factor in survival of the fittest. The strong stay strong and look to the bright side. The weak and mentally sick stay low, look to the dark side of things.
There are people out there that specialize in helping people overcome these things, medications that help you over come these things, and she didn't consider any of those things.
So I don't really feel remorse for her.

i've struggled with depression. i was able to overcome it but i don't look down on those who don't.

the real cowards are the people who profit off of it. those medications barely do shit and are just another part of the RX industry.
Originally Posted by StriderAS View Post
i've struggled with depression. i was able to overcome it but i don't look down on those who don't.

the real cowards are the people who profit off of it. those medications barely do shit and are just another part of the RX industry.

I'm not saying I look down on those who haven't or don't overcome depression. I'm saying I look down on those who don't even consider those kind of options and feed off of the negativity until its too much to bear.
The only justified suicide is suicide that saves another life. Otherwise, simply put; it is the pussy way out. Those who do not know how to cope with their surroundings resort to it. Those who end up killing themselves usually do the world a small favor by purging their idiocy from this reality.
It wasn't me that made this post. I just copy and pasted for 4chan.

Amanda Todd

Ok, well let's just get this all out of the way so you all can stop your ****ing about this dead girl. A lot of what is posted in her video and on her page is fabricated to make her look like she was an angel. Think again.

1. She was 15 years old when she flashed those guys.
2. She did it out of her own free will. She CHOSE to do it.
3. She already flirted with many guys before.
She got 'beat' up at school not because of the picture, but because she slept with another girl's boyfriend. (refer to #1)
5. The guy 'bullied' her once only about 6-8 months after she flashed online. Not multiple times over 2 years.
6. She was known to have slept with multiple men and to sell herself out.
7. Her home life wasn't the best. (family troubles)

You people who are giving her sympathy and pity should all be ashamed of yourselves. Instead of giving pity to a girl who already commited suicide, how about you talk to that lonely kid at lunch? Yea, the one who sits all alone in the corner. But no, you'd rather sit with your friends and then come home and get on facebook and say **** like 'Oh, how come no one helped poor Amanda, she's so pretty, why did she have to die'. **** YOU! Go crawl back in your shell of safety while the ones who really need help are only an arms length away.

We should be talking about the ones who were bullied and managed to survive through it all. The success stories. Because that's what gives kids hope, the ones who know what it's like to be in their shoes. The ones who have walked that road before and came out ok.

What kind of message does it send to impressionable teens that if you go ahead and kill yourself that you will get thousands of likes on a facebook page and everyone will feel sorry for you and give you attention? If you have any self respect for the future then you'd stop and think about where your morals are. If you're too confused with your emotions and common sense, then just get off the internet entirely. No one wants to read your idiotic comments and your emotion filled rage tantrums.

tl;dr Stop giving pity to a dead girl. Give it to the ones who deserve it.

-----------------

-----------------

also, ending pic.

----------------

All I've found on the internet says that she was not such an angel as she's described.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
All I've found on the internet says that she was not such an angel as she's described.

Your post gives me hope that humanity isn't a bunch of pussies trying to grab on to the nearest sob story.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
At first, I had sympathy for her. That has changed.

Yeah, what has happened to her was terrible (Boo hoo). However, this does not change the fact that this would probably never have happened if she:

1. hasn't flashed her titties

2. went ahead and actually put on a show so he would have probably NOT sent everyone that picture (Tough to do, I know. It would've probably made it way easier on her back, though)

3. not have slept with that kid

4. informed Facebook about the guy with her tits as his profile picture (This probably wouldn't have worked, but at least have the decency to try)

And furthermore, why is this suicide case sticking out so much in the first place? Is it because it's a bully case? Is it because the internet was used, so they could manipulate the minds of people into thinking that the internet is bad? Is it because of the fact that she was just cute? Why, just why?

My point is that her life turned to shit because she MADE it turn to shit without trying to stop it.