Toribash
Ugh... Everyone is inactive again.. im very busy, got exams and shit...
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Had a great time fighting Mobin!

oh man, when did he got online? .-. I wanna fight with him :/
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Offtopic
You guys are having fun playing toribash.. and im just studying... School took a very bitch ass stunt with us.. this week is full of exams.. guess what! They told us before it by a day.. i mean we cant finish revising all the fucking subjects in a day.. so yeah! Happy fails for me
Last edited by maro6162; Apr 7, 2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Fuck school bitch ass school
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
You guys are having fun playing toribash.. and im just studying... School took a very bitch ass stunt with us.. this week is full of exams.. guess what! They told us before it by a day.. i mean we cant finish revising all the fucking subjects in a day.. so yeah! Happy fails for me

lol I'm going for an F in every class ^^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Cheers! Now the fucking electricity is out and i have to study on a small fucking torch cuz all the big torches have already been consumed due to the continious power failiures... Btw senior member now yay!
Mobsy invited me to join Back Flips. Well, Mobin. I can't seem to accept the invitation right now due to my accessive and idiotic appliances for Vector. So I'm cocky. Maybe I would want to join Vector, maybe I will not.

Maro, that sucks for you bro. When I go back home this summer, I'm gonna walk STRAIGHT up and punch the lazy energy company in the face. Btw congrats for the Senior Member Achievement. I'm close to having 1000 posts. Only 200 posts left! (<-- Dat sarcastic face doe)

EDIT: Goddamnit, I need to work on this math packet which has six pages, and is due by Thursday. So I can't go ingame with you guys. Also, I finished my explorer report on Christopher Columbus. Hooray for me!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Mobsy invited me to join Back Flips. Well, Mobin. I can't seem to accept the invitation right now due to my accessive and idiotic appliances for Vector. So I'm cocky. Maybe I would want to join Vector, maybe I will not.

Maro, that sucks for you bro. When I go back home this summer, I'm gonna walk STRAIGHT up and punch the lazy energy company in the face. Btw congrats for the Senior Member Achievement. I'm close to having 1000 posts. Only 200 posts left! (<-- Dat sarcastic face doe)

EDIT: Goddamnit, I need to work on this math packet which has six pages, and is due by Thursday. So I can't go ingame with you guys. Also, I finished my explorer report on Christopher Columbus. Hooray for me!

It's actually all egypt.. so how many lazy energy companies will you punch??
Also cg for finishing that report.. gtg now i got algebra and geometry test in a couple of mins
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post

Also, you never come to see mobin at the right time. He was just here 30 mins ago...like when I pick people to spar with me at the wrong time xD
lol I'm going for an F in every class ^^

Hah! I might stay after school today for my expired open response fails...so wish me luck when that teacher yells in my face ^.^
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Apr 8, 2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
i am deh best mushu evar?!
-----

He has been online for as long as I know....
-----
About to upload a Youtube video of some of my (Better) replays for you guys to enjoy!

http://youtu.be/8HY0IXL2fow
Last edited by monkeyapex; Apr 8, 2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump