Ranking
not too shabby, besides for a few design boring bits, it justs needs some fine tuning

red: aesthetic shading, just added to look nice than to represent much lighting. smudgy, blurry and garish
blue: very sharp/flat
green: very soft/smudgy/shading makes it look more like a pillow than a metal ear case thing
yellow: random black line
teal: hippopotamus? am i the only one who sees it?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
hmm... Got better. i like this version
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
It looks kinda like a sketch, you should improve the back alot and the shading is to messy. It looks alright but some parts need to be fixed. The eyes are great though. 6/10
I suggest you to fix the edges and shades of back plate ...
also that icon on ear-plate could be a little bigger, and more complicated, try to add some more details at the front of the head ... nose and mouth area seems to be really empty, fill it with something ...
Try to make some nice details at the top of the head, do mapping well and it will be epic ...
Back to the back-plate ... do those tribial things more contrast and darker so i can see them better ...
i think you're at good way of making an epic head if you will work with it for some more time ...
for me 9/10 but make those little details working well or it will drop to like 6/10 :P
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
@bendover:
the yellow one is another one plate =/
going to fix red and blue
about the blue, i'll try my best to make it better...
and i don't see the hippopotamus in the teal xD

@kanszanas: i lowered the constrast because it didn't seems to be much real =/
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|