Ranking
Original Post
Undead Knight By Calamity
Artist Calamity
Used krita , clipstudio paint, and some mudbox for mapping

I was going to wait till I was done with it to share do to my inability to finish things when I want to but I decided to share my progress here and see what people think ill post some ingame pictures as I go but for a start heres a 3d preview.

3d wip

small update hands 1 wip

Last edited by Calamity; May 8, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Looks a lot like what I requested from you on Wounder ;)
Whole idea seems very nice though, torso idea is awesome, however the knees don't really blend with anything they are just kinda there, maybe make it the same color as the connecting shins / thighs.

The whole entire back of the tori is lacking detail / color even though that's what you will be looking at while playing
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
Looks a lot like what I requested from you on Wounder ;)
Whole idea seems very nice though, torso idea is awesome, however the knees don't really blend with anything they are just kinda there, maybe make it the same color as the connecting shins / thighs.

The whole entire back of the tori is lacking detail / color even though that's what you will be looking at while playing

that is because its a wip the front i did the detail on to get it the way i want it and have started to work on the back

heres a small update i am working on the heads although currently ingame the hand model seems messed up the edges arnt matching up like they should

hands wip

I still take texture requests for usd
Hey hum,
Just a question...
I made a texture's set for someone but I get scammed ( he didn't gave me TCs )
So can you tell me how happened your trades,
( how can you send the textures and what about the safe trade )
Last edited by McPunch7; May 10, 2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: wrong synthax
No Wall No Block