Ranking
Ok i have it ...
anyway i pretty love your sync, just get less shader vids, you have all dark shaders i personally dont like it i like clean and bright videos, what camera did you used for that video ?
if Bez_Cam you need to learn it more if some sort of other cameras, change it to Bez_cam immediately
hahaha 6.5/10 for now ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Ok i have it ...
anyway i pretty love your sync, just get less shader vids, you have all dark shaders i personally dont like it i like clean and bright videos, what camera did you used for that video ?
if Bez_Cam you need to learn it more if some sort of other cameras, change it to Bez_cam immediately
hahaha 6.5/10 for now ...

well thx....i'm gonna learn how to use it
thx for advice
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
very cool , nice sync , very nice camera work and good music plus the replays are nice
im sorta shocked when you didnt put my tricking in lol
-----
oh yeah , contact me if your gonna have another vid , ill send better replays
Last edited by maxfire1; Jun 24, 2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

good vid, i liked it, but yeah. there are some bad parts, someone already said them though, the bit between 1: 39 and 1:55 didn't really make sense to me, also i lost track of what was happening because he seemed to lend into the floor at parts. overall though a pretty nice vid, 7/10
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Man, I'm devil1337 I thought you knew that haha.

Well overall I enjoyed the video. It felt a little too dark at times which made it harder to see what went on and the music choice was boring because it was too monotone. I liked the effects and transitions, and your camerawork was decent but not perfect. But at least it's better than most of the vids released in the past months

8/10
what recording system did you use?

by the way, i give it 8/10. very nice camera work, good transitions but song choice was ok.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Man, I'm devil1337 I thought you knew that haha.

Well overall I enjoyed the video. It felt a little too dark at times which made it harder to see what went on and the music choice was boring because it was too monotone. I liked the effects and transitions, and your camerawork was decent but not perfect. But at least it's better than most of the vids released in the past months

8/10

u just learnt me something like that O.o
well i know it's a bit dark but it's all i can do with my actual PC
when i'll got a better one i'll make a new vid with a better song and mostly better quality and effects
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
darkdranz: i think those are AMAZING replays liek each one of them if you have more replays plz upload them and share with toribash community
just wow great vid,camera and replays is good
love the music most of all .
its a little dark but enjoyable. 9/10
/offtopic: i think i know why its dark, u probably used one of the effects for the whole
video that consisted contrast changing. but if im wrong dont hold it against me
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O