Toribash
Original Post
Additional market features
I'm sure this has been mentioned multiple times, but I'd like to give it another shot.

The way you currently post items on the market is extremely inefficient and inconvenient. You have to go to your inventory, click on an individual item, then, more often than not, check current market price for the item, then post the item for sale, and that's for each item even if you chose to post multiples.

What I suggest is a way more advanced and convenient way to post items up for sale. Here's a great example of efficient market posting:

1 by 1 sales

Grouped sales

This would enhance marketing opportunities for everyone, especially those with big inventories.
Any input? I understand that the dev has some sort of disliking towards marketers, but this idea has been swept under the rug way too many times.
Last edited by Smaguris; Apr 24, 2019 at 01:57 PM.
I don't know what you mean of 1 by 1 sales. However, I would like to see a way to add multiple things at once. It would require a while workaround as to how you add things to market, but that would be helpful. All you can currently do is add them to a box, or whatever they're called, and sell all the things in it at once.

All that having been said what do you mean of 1 by 1 sales?
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't know what you mean of 1 by 1 sales. However, I would like to see a way to add multiple things at once. It would require a while workaround as to how you add things to market, but that would be helpful. All you can currently do is add them to a box, or whatever they're called, and sell all the things in it at once.

All that having been said what do you mean of 1 by 1 sales?

1 by 1 sales is a more informative but slower version of the grouped sale.

long story short:
1.we should be able to add items to the market without having to open a new browser tab for every item.
2.we should be able to see the current (Market Price Average) and/or (Current cheapest price on market) without having to open a new browser tab.
Last edited by Mafi; Apr 24, 2019 at 05:03 PM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
1 by 1 sales is a more informative but slower version of the grouped sale.

long story short:
1.we should be able to add items to the market without having to open a new browser tab for every item.
2.we should be able to see the current (Market Price Average) and/or (Current cheapest price on market) without having to open a new browser tab.

I think these things would make life a whole lot easier for the fellows that market, and might get people that dont market into the scene, which would benefit everyone.

(im)

Mafia summed it up very well.
I'd also like to add that it would be lighter on the server since people wouldn't have to go through 10 pages to post 3 items on the market, so hey, everybody wins
a neat shortcut would be that if you click edit an item you would get -1of cheapest offer on market, instead of 0.

also changing price fro a selected number of item of the same kind.

it would be nice to see some change and make things easier.
but, as someone once said, the market was not thought for a user to have 2000plus items in there. some people take tthings to serious. maybe works fine just as it is.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Just because something was inteded to be a certain way, doesn't mean you don't adjust and change to what it's become. The idea would benefit everyone anyways.
So far there has been overwhelmingly positive input on this idea and it is clearly positive to implement, why is it not being elevated?
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
So far there has been overwhelmingly positive input on this idea and it is clearly positive to implement, why is it not being elevated?

It hasn't been closed neither, so it could be elevated in the future. They can't work on all ideas at once.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.