Ranking
Status didn't use instagib, stop being such dumb-witted people and use the /set command. [/rage]

EDIT: Ofuck, sorry about that.
Actually Red /set doesn't reveal the settings used for that replay, but I know he didn't use insta cause I pressed "e" and tried doing different things with Status's replay and nothign gibbed.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Mine did.

Seriously, it is. Imma prove it in a while, I will personally bet that as long as the replay isn't changed, it's instagib. I just poked Uke and he died.

To all those who think it's not, go look at the best replays in the toribash world. Only Rutzors do that, and not all the time.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Apr 3, 2009 at 06:12 PM.
StatusNow: Your replay is rejected due to being instagib. I just tested it again and barely touched uke with the hand and it exploded him. But nice try though?

Ok9: My bad when I hit uke it was with the wrist, not hand.

gg
(Hive people only, haha!)
Here's my entry. It looks so vicious lol.

Edit:
Added another.
Attached Files
fists of fury comp replay.rpl (214.9 KB, 14 views)
whathappened.rpl (98.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by shazarava; Apr 4, 2009 at 02:51 AM.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Status didn't use instagib, stop being such dumb-witted people and use the /set command. [/rage]

[rant] i thought that being an admin meant you knew that /set doesn't apply to REPLAYS. [/rant] Btw, Status, force = win. Learn to apply as much force as possible and you won't feel instagib is necessary. Trust you me.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Oh, my bad, sorry, people.

Eh, I've apoligized. I'm mostly a forum moderator, don't expect me to know much.