ES Recruitment Drive
very nice but the only thing i dont like is the hand is super blurry
Rondo
lighting just feels super unnatural at the finished work. that blurred hand is creating some wierd focal. So are the 2 super bright spots beside the wolf.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
I almost think Wafflez final edit should have been the finished product.

the border looks abnormal, as does the render background. The finish just looks...odd.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I dont like the last edit (the finish), you practically dont see the background (it looks like a white background with random brwonish drawing at first view), both hands are blured, the shade coming out of the hand was really good, but in the last version we cant see it.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I'm not really a big fan of the changed background. I just dislike C4D's that serve as a main part of a signature. I see them more as an effect you can use.
And I still think that the wolf should have been moved a bit to the right.
@Everyone thats the style I was going for C4D as a bg with open spots for lighting since that was a style I like I thought it would be a good idea to take a shot at it

like this By Edwinpabito
or thisBy:Liquid
By:NomNom

Without the C4d the signature looked empty and boring and nebulas and fractals werent enough to spice it up
@Wafflez I tried to move the render over but then the stock behind it lookes messed up with different lights and shadows in one area
Last edited by LilTerror; Jul 11, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Terror, you still need much to learn, redownload teamviewer and icechat and we'll start back up with your lessons again.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
never was into gfx, but i guess you should finish at start. may be thst kewl etc to add shitload effects and overcroud picture by that but i like when it simple and clean...
tho as i said the 1st ( your start ) is the best pic here...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15