Ranking
Awesome.
Opener was a little jerky but I liked the weirdness of it. Your movement is really cool and unconventional, which leads to some great results. The flow was initially slow but got smoother over time which I always enjoy. All the hits were amazing. The only 2 little things I have to nitpick over is how you grabbed for so long with your right hand and how you hit your head with uke's arm. Other than that, amazing replay.
ORMO|Retired
aaaaaa omg so bute

alright, so, i'm not gunna cnc every dm and how you executed them. they were executed well and got a gr8 dm, plain and simple
movement was super, stiff in a good way

pose extendy leggy thing was weird

keep it up pleas, i missed your replays
beware
the goblin
I wonder if it matters I used your first replay

I didnt like the opener on chinaman, looked weird. The DM's were fantastic.
Woah, Lumi. It's good to see you're back ;o

the replay was pretty bad ass.
The Opener was a bit slow IMO. I didn't like how you recovered after pushing uke upwards, but you managed to get a really nice kick out of that.
That leg dm seems random. It looks like you were going for the glutes and happened to dismember it.
the decap was nice, I was expecting a boomhit on that. Although, I really loved the way you broke Uke with his own bodyparts.
The final hit on the glutes was pretty damn good, I love it when people remove the crotch block.

overall, the replay was fast paced, had a great flow and really nice hits. will check this thread every once in a while ;oo

i have a thread going on too, would be nice to get some criticism from you
here
:^)