Toribash
Original Post
Live Action!
They are a lot of Anime and Manga based live action.
Discuss anything about them here would be nice, I want to share my watched live action and looking for the new ones.

I watched a lot of them already, they're all aweosome.
Really like the action, but sometimes the effects in the live action kinda suck, well if you compare the effects with hollywood's then it sucks.
But well, it's still good.

Here's some of live action that I watched recently.

Just google it if you want more detailed descriptions of each of them!
Last edited by Raiken; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:16 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) has a live action Drama as well
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) has a live action Drama as well

Didn't notice it. Well, it should be epic.
Going to search and download it next time, thank you.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Didn't notice it. Well, it should be epic.
Going to search and download it next time, thank you.

It's available on Crunchyroll.. also, can't forget the Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) live action films and drama.. the drama is also available on Crunchyroll
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
and Death Note got a drama :v

http://www.crunchyroll.com/death-note-drama
Don't forget about Attack on Titan's live action coming out soon. ;)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Nice I've also watched the witches one (when I saw the anime I didn't realise until things were like, WAIT I've seen this story before wtf xD cool show)

I also watched Ao haru ride and Parasyte (today actually).

I've seen several others but I'd have to look up their names again.
What's that last one? And what's it about?

I found a great site for live action recently, http://kissasian.com/ been using it like mad to download some movies and series.
Wow that's a very nice of you. I downloaded most of my live action from one of my country Movie site which shared like newest movies and else. But it's like, not really care about some old live actions and stuff.

Well this one is legit. Thank you.
- made in Indonesia

Terraformars live-action, anyone?

I havent watch the anime but, that trailer looks interesting. Looking forward to that anyway.
I planned to watch Rich Man, Poor Woman! Looks interesting.
- made in Indonesia