Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Flow
GMT: -8
Your Martial Art/Combat Sport: Muay Thai
What do you like about your sport? It's fuckin' savage. being able to know people on their ass with an elbow is one of the most satisfying things I've ever experienced.
About you: I'm in my third year of university for computer science, shooting for a bachelors degree. >.> I've been doing Muay Thai for almost 7 years now, and I think I'm pretty good. My main problem is stamina (not really a huge problem though), I can go hard for about 4 minutes and then after that I slow down a bit. I also like how simple Muay Thai is, not a whole lot of different stuff to remember. I tried Aikido a couple of times, but it wasn't a very good workout and I was having trouble remembering all the steps involved in doing the joint locks and stuff. I've tried BJJ too, but Muay Thai took precedence mostly because I like it more. :v
Name: K0HTA aka Don
GMT: -05:00
Your Martial Art/Combat Sport: Folkstyle Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, Greco Roman Wrestling.
What do you like about your sport?: Its one of the unique sports where you can compete as both a team and an individual, pushing someone to improve both their self and others.
About you: I'm a 22 year old college student with a love for wrestling, anime, and art. I'm also texture artist with a few pieces out in the community. I'm a proud member of Liquor and a proud past member of the Brusly High Wrestling Team.
Last edited by Kohta; Mar 30, 2016 at 07:45 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Finally another wrestling bro! Welcome to the org! And hey, Brusly high is in Louisiana. The Panthers correct? I think we live in the same state.
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 30, 2016 at 07:58 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Yep, I live in Louisiana near Baton Rouge, but I won't say anymore than that
for privacy reasons. Glad to meet you.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Ok, welcome +2 members

yep, there is no superior martial art, every martial art focuses in one strength or more

Ex:

Taekwondo = kicking strength (Lower body)
Judo = Grappling/throwing strength (Upper body)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Can anybody make a new logo for our org? I think I speak for everyone when I say that we could do a lot better. No offense, science.
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 1, 2016 at 05:02 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
lolololol, i already accepted the fact that I suck at art

anyway yes we should have a new logo, we have some very talented members here
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex