Toribash
Original Post
Replaymaking Reborn Organization
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
the possibilities are limitless after all, WHY DOES EVERYONE DO PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING WITH SLIGHT VARIATION also CORK

Replaymaking Reborn Organization

Lately, in the world of replaymaking, many people have become content with what has already been done. Replaymakers focus on creating the same style of replays as everyone else, with minimal variation between their styles. They do not push to try new forms of replaymaking or experiment with different styles. While this does not apply to all replaymakers, this trait can be applied to many.

We believe that this should end.

This organization is dedicated to using the full creative freedom that replaymakers have. Unusual settings, clever movements, and strange yet good decisions are praised. In the world and art of replaymaking, people have the freedom to do what they want and express in the way that they want. People should be criticized not on doing things 'wrong', but on how to do what they're already doing better.

Surprises are what make life interesting. This statement applies just as much to Toribash, especially to replaymaking. The goal of RRO is to push replaymakers to be extra creative with what they do in their replays, as well as to promote friendly competition among their peers. We will discuss at length the creation of new types of replays, as well as bring back and learn some of the more forgotten styles. There will sometimes be replay events, where members can compete in the creation of replays for TC and item prizes. Altogether, we hope this will lead to a more expressive and diverse replaymaking community.

Members:

Members

How to join:

How to Join

Rules:

Rules

Hall of Fame:

Current Events:

Events

if anyone would like to do some art for this, pm Glimpsed, please
Last edited by Glimpsed; Nov 29, 2016 at 11:25 PM.
I'll ask Glimsped if he reviewed your previous app, be patient, good job on being the new leader Glimpsed.
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 4, 2016 at 09:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
May I join?

You may.

Your parkour is pretty good and it looks like you improved somewhat in sparring since I last saw you spar. You need to improve a lot in ukebashing replays but that will come with time. From what I can see your replays are pretty generic and there's nothing special in them, experimenting with new ideas will get you far.
Glimpsed
Alright, Ill try to be less generic, thanks for letting me in
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
oy.
well i'm as my name say a fking noob which people call Alphan00b or Alpho
i make replays since like forever but i still suck lmfao
welp if you want to know i'm 16 years old living in algeria and my real name is karim.
bom
skypo:karim.lakamra90
steamy:Alpho
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Slow Drag ][T].rpl (263.0 KB, 24 views)
xapk.rpl (636.3 KB, 13 views)
Fragile.rpl (267.9 KB, 13 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ty mang :>
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
THANK THE GODS ALPHA GOT IN
(hes a good guy)
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]