Toribash
ive gotten an 11 frame decap before :3

too bad dafe beat me too it -.-
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
rofl
Originally Posted by AFHDead View Post
I think i got the rekord... A 6 frame arm decap!

ROFLMAO yeah an arm decap wtf is dat o.o arm decap.. yeah my arm has a head isn't that cool? and 6 frame arm decap i decaped ur arm in 6 frames! i set a record XD sorry but think first .__. i take out the lolz cause it says 2 circles o.o no i don't make sense and it doesn hav to, sry :P
Last edited by Ryanblaze; Aug 8, 2008 at 05:43 AM.
Sup
Originally Posted by Ryanblaze View Post
ROFLMAO yeah an arm decap wtf is dat o.o arm decap.. yeah my arm has a head isn't that cool? and 6 frame arm decap i decaped ur arm in 6 frames! i set a record XD sorry but think first .__. i take out the lolz cause it says 2 circles o.o no i don't make sense and it doesn hav to, sry :P

You sound like a goon...GO AWAY.
This guy is happy about this. Obviously it was a proud moment for him! Way to RUIN IT!!!
You are really a jerk, you know that?
Are you some F***ing 6 year old?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
dude your the jerk when you said that stuff both of you. This is called bumping please dont bump since I am used to being banned for bumping thread about 2 years ago. Now stop, Or I get the fuzzy wuzzy bear whip.
I seem to recall doing it in 10 frames (Hitting) at one point, but i can't remember
exactly, and the engage distance was most likely lower than 100. So err... I dunno.
Maybe it is possible, but it sure as heck won't be easy >_>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol