Ranking
Original Post
Favourite football team(Not american football)
Well, I have to say, Chelsea FC has been doing really well lately.
After getting rid of scholari, they have been on a winning streak.

And has anyone seen messi lately? He's a dribbling machine, He went around 3 midfielders, 4 defenders, the GOALIE, and scored. Barcelona's coach practically fainted.
Hoss.
Oh finally a real footy thread. You know I was considering opening one due to both American Football and Wrestling threads popping up.

I'm a Juventus fan. Pretty much because of the players they've had over the years, such as Zidane, Davids, Zambrotta, Nedved, Buffon and Del Piero. (And most recently Chiellini and Giovinco). I'm currently living in the hope that they'll rise again to the position they used to be in before the corruption scandal (Calciopoli) hit the club.

Speaking of Messi, yes, he pretty much is the best player in the world right now. He does things simple, and even then he seems impossible to stop. It looks like he's gonna do some truly amazing stuff every time he touches the ball. Last year's hot-shot, a certain mr. C. Ronaldo has dropped a bit in his performances, I suspect partially due to complaceny and a little bit of over-confidence. (Who wouldn't get it in his position?)
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Oh finally a real footy thread. You know I was considering opening one due to both American Football and Wrestling threads popping up.

I'm a Juventus fan. Pretty much because of the players they've had over the years, such as Zidane, Davids, Zambrotta, Nedved, Buffon and Del Piero. (And most recently Chiellini and Giovinco). I'm currently living in the hope that they'll rise again to the position they used to be in before the corruption scandal (Calciopoli) hit the club.

Speaking of Messi, yes, he pretty much is the best player in the world right now. He does things simple, and even then he seems impossible to stop. It looks like he's gonna do some truly amazing stuff every time he touches the ball. Last year's hot-shot, a certain mr. C. Ronaldo has dropped a bit in his performances, I suspect partially due to complaceny and a little bit of over-confidence. (Who wouldn't get it in his position?)

Messi is TOO unselfish, He gets the ball, gets it around every damn person, but doesn't shoot it instead passes it to henri or someone near him. My grandfather has been a juventus fan since 1934. But what won me over to chelsea was maurino, we never lost a match until maurino left. Messi on the other hand is carrying his whole team. I would love to see him in a match against pele/maradona, but their retired now.

Oh and have you seen the albanian team? This might be their first time making it into fifa, with a stunning tie with portugal, they are in 3rd place behind denmark and hungary.
Hoss.
chelsea fc ftw

(User was infracted for this post. (Useless post))
Last edited by KiTFoX; Mar 20, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
My team of support is West Ham United. Not one of the best but they are still a good team.
I was at one point thinking of making an organisation revolving around football but I wasn't to sure about how many people actaully followed it.

For the football league in Australia (Where I live) I support Adelaide United. If ever the senario occured where it would be West Ham vs Adelaide, which is unlikely to happen any time soon, I would go for West Ham.

International, England.
my cousin used to play for newcastle, moved to leeds utd(third division or something) for personal reasons. assuming hes enjoying pwning n00bs

so im a newcastle fan
<3
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by ToXiKz
But what won me over to chelsea was maurino, we never lost a match until maurino left.

Well I don't like to be a nitpicker (ok, yes I do, but shut up), but it's actually spelled "Mourinho".

Originally Posted by BenDover
my cousin used to play for newcastle

That's fucking awesome. Is his name by any chance Paul Huntington? :}
LOL!
wp cmon, he is indeed :P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
LOL!
wp cmon, he is indeed :P

(User was anally raped for this post. (Useless post))
Last edited by KiTFoX; Mar 20, 2009 at 05:40 PM.