Ranking
Originally Posted by igusd View Post
and i think this clan i so COOL

Yes it is.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Please, post something that would make us WANT to recruit you, not just

"hey cn ai pl0x join im so good and yeh i think yu guyz rf relaly cool"

Come on man, propergrammer.
Im sick of reading gay posts like those (no offence)
I think offense can be taken xp.

Anyway... Our next move will solve this problems:

Recruiting only 2nd belts and up,
unless you really give us a reason, to bypass that rule.

If you don't - please leave clanning for a while, and concentrate on developing your skills instead. Thanks.

P.S.
This doesn't affect people already in RA (so no need to belt up, to avoid getting kicked).
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 28, 2008 at 04:39 PM.
ooooh, an interesting development
2nd dan and up ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Aw come on! I've not been on, and all of a sudden I have to be a black belt to play on your server? I'm a brown belt, and I AM good. I've just not been playing.
Why in recrutation centre?
Anyways get black please, there are many browns and even blacks who are not good or just a pain to play with, so get over it, get black and welcome (to server).
Who are you anyway? xD
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Why in recrutation centre?
Anyways get black please, there are many browns and even blacks who are not good or just a pain to play with, so get over it, get black and welcome (to server).
Who are you anyway? xD

lmao
Comedy gold ;P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Hi everyone,I would be glad to join RA. I'm a black belt, i'm french but i actually live in italy. I m going to the university next year, i love my mother. This is my driving license, i swear i don't know where the hell my passport is. I've chosen to ask you to try me out because i really like your philosophy and your attitude towards the game.
My favourite mod is wushu, i invented a lot of starters but i only use the 2 of them that work. I'm kinda active, not daily, but u can understand it, i'm old, i have a lot of things to do. I'll be loyal to the clan till i'll play toribash or till i have a really serious motivation to do it. Sahee, if you wanna test my skills we can meet in-game, if you just wanna talk i can come and pick you up with my car then we can take a coffee somewhere, or a beer, as u prefer.