Ranking
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Mathias is a cmod

Link, idk what the color of the screen where you write means but Ii would like to know... btw how can you surch players ? If its only a prime feature then I cant do it :/ and if its so, could you tell me which rank is RedPanda ? His forum rank seems pretty "nice" with my name on it...
Originally Posted by Daammmnnnn View Post
Link, idk what the color of the screen where you write means but Ii would like to know... btw how can you surch players ? If its only a prime feature then I cant do it :/ and if its so, could you tell me which rank is RedPanda ? His forum rank seems pretty "nice" with my name on it...

1. its a background, a vip feature
2. its a toriprime/vip feature
3. if redpanda had rank he would be on this list, you can purchase forum customization in the form of toriprime/vip
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
1. its a background, a vip feature
2. its a toriprime/vip feature
3. if redpanda had rank he would be on this list, you can purchase forum customization in the form of toriprime/vip

Is there a way to know if someone has some of the mentioned ranks at the start in the forums ? In-game I saw someone witha ~ symbol left to the clan name and in the chat was his name red: is that again a vip feature ? Or he is a mod/admin/etc ?

And tks for the last answer, was very helpful
No, those are staff members who have power in game (Admins, Super Moderators, Gamemasters)

PM me for any other questions, please

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Added myself to ex-new clan council since I used to be a dude there but haven't for a while and never got added here.

I also added a little something to the OP to acknowledge all of the people that have put work into the forum. If you want to check it out it's in the spoiler.