Toribash
welp it's surely awesome thing, but it turned out to be quite situational, since you don't need to see your joints at all to operate em,

btw, i guess.. you can make auto selection of player using command .selectedplayer

here is the refference script made for fl0w by Yoyo

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...7&d=1335573745

i have no clue about coding, just may be it's usefull somewhat
Last edited by snake; Nov 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
btw, i guess.. you can make auto selection of player using command .selectedplayer

here is the refference script made for fl0w by Yoyo

Already done. And I think Yoyo's randomizer script was the one that helped me figure it out.
Last edited by Daanando; Nov 12, 2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: formatting.
welp ninjad then ;p

i'm finally home, so expect a guide today
-----
you should add this to front page ;)

PDF GUIDE
Last edited by snake; Nov 12, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I tested on my pc and i liked it. I think that it can be edited, coz it lags and don't work sometimes. But it's cool and usable. Some of the better kind of Script.
Keep working.
this thing need more PR

will make one more org i guess XD

-----
actually fuck it, mouseless sounds way better
Last edited by snake; Nov 12, 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nearly done
Hey, Snake,

the script is nearly ready for it's first release. I added two buttons: the purple one on the right closes most of the graphics, and the the green one lets the player set his/her own key bindings. I know I forgot a couple of keys that would complete keyboard inputting. If you have time, could you take a look and let me know what I should add or change?

Love the Logo.
Attached Files
MiniSnake.lua (12.9 KB, 9 views)
sure, here i go
-----
bindings works great,

hmm V, C and B and space somewhere on home/end/ delete/ insert part of keyboard and t's done

also auto selection of player doesn't work well yet, other that that - perfect
Last edited by snake; Nov 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[REL] Mouseless Tori Control
Finished script.

Instructions:

* Place script in your toribash-x.x/data/script/ folder.
* When you load the script for the 1st time you'll be asked to input a series of 18 keys. These will be the keys you use to manipulate your Tori. They will be asked in this order:

1. Hold/Relax Modifier -- When holding this key down, any joint you press will toggle between Hold and Relax rather than forward/back or raise/lower.
2. left wrist/left ankle -- manipulates the l_wrist or l_ankle joint depending on whether the arm/leg modifier key is pressed
3. abs
4.right wrist/right ankle
5. left elbow/left knee -- manipulates one or the other depending the arm/leg mod key
6. Chest
7. right elbow/right knee
8. left shoulder/left hip
9. lumbar
10. right shoulder/right hip
11. left pec/left glute
12. neck
13. right pec/right glute
14. toggles between left hand grip and right hand grip
15. arm&pec/leg&glute modifier key --when held down any key that can manipulate one of two joints with manipulate the latter (lower half of the body) one
16. toggles between gripping/ungripping of both hands (like the v key)
17. toggles between Hold All/Relax All (like the c key)
18. toggles between ghosts/no ghosts (like the b key)

Don't worry if you make a mistake, it can be fixed.

your screen will look something like this.

The joint minimap is displays the state of the selected player's joints. It mostly looks like how your tori joints look from behind.
The circles are buttons, and the function of the seven bottom ones are pretty self explanatory. Click. Experiment.

However clicking the green button will restart the keybinding sequence (all 18 keys again, sorry). So you'll be able to try-out different lay-outs. Check on Snake's replies for info on choosing a good initial key lay-out.

Much thanks to Snake for his tremendous help, and Blam, whose every post/tutorial and script code I've read .
Attached Files
mouseless.lua (14.0 KB, 48 views)
there are 2 problems atm

1) ghost does not respond

2) can't hold right knee ( num+, num0, num6 )

is it possible to fix?
Last edited by snake; Jun 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15