Toribash
Re: Hard day at the office (bryce)
definately my new desktop backround : )
by the way they look different then regular tori poeple, a little skinnyer
did you use a mod?
He used bryce... read the title. Bryce != POV-Ray.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
i made the models from scratch and positioned them myself. its all done with bollean objects. hard day at the office took me about 40mins to an hour to make. the lighting was quite hard to get right
nope.. i prefer to make the models myself and render them. feel more pride with the end product.. and i find it fun to. gives me alot of flexibility to do what ever i want to
Originally Posted by kRoKz
ok... how about that

Urm, thats just a font and you can see the text from both images, no handwriting there.
Well, if you're doing poses. Could you make a Toribashian (with my head) kicking Uke into a pit? Sort of like in 300: This is madness,
Madness?
THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!
And the kick he does there.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
yeah i can try doing it.. im sure i can make somthing like that.. might not look as cool as 300 as it is with uke :P

Here is some wireframing images of when i was working on the 'hard day at the office' image. so as you can see.. no povraying.. bad povray. Bad

ok here is your spartan image.. sorry but i got a bit bored with it (havnt had breakfast yet.. attention span aint great.) so its a bit plain but the concept is there

Tori Spartan