ES Recruitment Drive
rai holo and daxx are back it's looking like a real clan again boisssss

i just transfered $25 to my paypal from my bank account to buy tc so I can market again. we back

if you wanna contact me best bet is discord. or snapchat or something. my snap is cherboiclay
jo tribe
we wushu3'ing
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I can try get in touch with Fenris, or if you tell me the Snapchat you sent it to I can confirm if it was him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I can try get in touch with Fenris, or if you tell me the Snapchat you sent it to I can confirm if it was him

I managed to contact him, he says he misses us too but he doesn't know if he wants to come play toribash with us :c
I told him we're here if he ever fancies it again though

EDIT: Also fuckin GrayveXP and Redundant back in waduuuuupppp
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
welcome back friends.

glad we're getting most of the oldies back.

now that I think about it, I was like 16-17 when this was a thing. I'm 20 now. time flies.

let's get some fuckin wars going. i'm off tomorrow, let's make it happen
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
let's get some fuckin wars going. i'm off tomorrow, let's make it happen

This. I hunger for blood
#TribeON