Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys, is anyone ingame?
I'm like really bored and I'd like to start a clan war
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Twat View Post
Hey guys, is anyone ingame?
I'm like really bored and I'd like to start a clan war

Yeah. I'm ingame. A clan war sounds fun. I have nothing better to do anyway. xD
Hey guys, it looks like we are going to start warring a lot more :-)

We are losing 5th and it would be nice to get to 2nd (WAPOW is insanely far ahead)
Of course WAPOW is really far ahead D; they have unicorns that piss out rainbows and shoot soda out their butts ;-;
So me, Sled and PiePwn have been discussing the idea of having a set amount of wars to complete a day. I brought it up with them after noticing the lack of wars and members willing to war, something that we should really be focusing on is Wapow and how they've gained 1st place so quickly. Skilled ingame members and a hunger for war, nearly every time I go ingame they have a war server up sometimes even two warring servers, their members spread out looking to war and it's well set up. I'm not suggesting you go out of your way to join a server just to war no, I would just like you to focus on warring more, improving your ingame skills and anything else that could help you get us to the top.

So I'm thinking about 3 to 4 wars for the first few days just to see how we do with the amount. The number can increase and decrease in time as we see how we handle it but there will (I hope) be at least 1 war a day from here on out. I'll even solo a clan if I have too. Which brings me onto another thing, ingame activity. I've been speaking to some of you on skype and it seems like school takes up a big chunk of your time, I suggest posting your timezones so we can get a good time to start wars, a time that is convenient for you, the last thing I want to do is make it seem like you're not putting effort in when it's real life getting in the way.

Right now we have no war master and any future war master we do have will play a big role in getting us to the top, more then likely he or she will be tasked with meeting the war requirements we will put into place, it will be stressful but your efforts will not go unnoticed. The members are the key to this though, if you do not want to war when we or I say "we should start a war now" then that just derails the point of this post and the whole idea of it. You need to want to war multiple times a day for us to even have a chance of catching Wapow.

So if you have any questions on what was written above feel free to ask me be it through pms or skype maybe even the clan thread and I'll answer in full if able to. More information will be posted about this in a few days time maybe even sooner.
Last edited by lewis862; Mar 28, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
That is a very good idea, wars are an important part of clans, it shows that we are more dominant than the other clans. I think I can make time myself to play ingame and start a few more wars myself.

If you see Lewis, Sled or myself ingame or forums or Skype, just ask us and we'll start a war.

One thing I'd like to suggest is we get more mod friendly, since my arrival we've been more of an Aikido clan, and yes, lots of clans like to war in Aikido but I know quite a few players in our clan who aren't really that into Aikido but have GREAT skills in other mods, this could help us branch out and maybe start other clans to war in multiple mods.

A suggestion I think that would work is we have a top number of 5 war masters, two from Aikido and three from different mods(one per mod). That way, the ones who don't play strictly Aikido can war, find other clans willing to war in that mod, and also boost us up the ranks.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I can be a war master in Mushu/Boxshu I have a mod rank of 8-30 I don't remember ^~^ But I would be glad to help! #BombsAway
I am just an icon livin'
I had an entire post written and accidently deleted it. So long story short, new clan made but got nothing done on the OP yet, nice war idea, do some ninjutsu wars to help out Pie's org.

And I am an invader now, so if you don't want me posting here just say so. I plan to be like Weoo sorta though. c:
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I don't like the idea of wars in other mods, everyone in the clan plays Aikido and is good to some extent, although if we war in, say, judo, for example, only some of the clan are able to get involved, because not all of us play Judo.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS