Ranking
Original Post
Activity failure
Well, it seems that you have fell down into the danger zone. You went below 25 points.
This, unfortunately, means you will be faced with deofficialization. Your status will be set to unofficial and you won't be able to use your board anymore.
You will have 24 hours before this happens.
Not to worry tho, your toriclan remains and you are free to continue being a clan, and even have the chance of becoming official again, just like last time.
I wish you the best of luck, and give you my condolences for failing the activity check this time around.
h
rip guys
-----
How did they not get legendary
Last edited by Pill; Sep 30, 2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not enough achievement to work on? Sorry not well verse on Jolly Roger's history other than being collectively cool and awesome guy to hang with
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Ah... so the day comes. It was a good ride Jolly men. Down with the ship we go. The Jolly contribution was not one physical, but a development of character and created great players to Toribash. That's all
Last edited by DropKick; Oct 1, 2018 at 05:55 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Ah... so the day comes. It was a good ride Jolly men. Down with the ship we go. The Jolly contribution was not one physical, but a development of character and created great players to Toribash. That's all

Respect. Y'all really deserved legend.
What will happen to our board? I understand we will not be able to post in it, but will we be able to browse posts or will it be deleted?
wishful eyes deceive me
It will be moved to the dead clans subforum (hidden but you can access it here) and you will be able to browse the board normally, but yeah, no posting
h