Toribash
Original Post
[EA] Assassin Council

Welcome to the Assassin Council!

Here at the Council you can apply as an Assassin! Here we pick the best fighters in Toribash and join them together under one name.

But how you ask? Here is the requirements for the Assassin's

1. Submit 3 of your best spars
(It can be Realism/Mas or Traditional/Old School)

2. Complete the Application Form

Application Form

Username:

Belt:

Style:
(Realism (MAS or mimicking real life) or Traditional (Unrealistic) or Both)

3 Reasons why you like sparring:

What type of fighter are you?:

Aggressive Boxer: You're a heavy fist striker who primarily focuses on disorienting your opponent with attacks

Aggressive Kicker: You're a heavy kicker who primarily focuses on disorienting your opponent with attacks

Aggressive Mix: You're a Mixed fighter who primarily focuses on disorienting your opponent with attacks

Offensive Boxer: You're a fist striker who primarily focuses on attacking quick and effective

Offensive Kicker: You're a kicker who primarily focuses on attacking quick and effective

Offensive Mix: You're a mixed fighter who primarily focuses on attacking quick and effective

Defensive Boxer: You're a patient fighter who utilizes blocks, evades, and movement to open up attacks to land punches.

Defensive Kicker: You're a patient fighter who utilizes blocks, evades, and movement to open up attacks to Land kicks.

Defensive Mix: You're a patient fighter who utilizes blocks, evades, and movement to open up attacks to land hits.

Counter Puncher: You tend to mix offensive and defensive to draw out attacks to catch your opponent off guard with punches.

Counter Kicker: You tend to mix offensive and defensive to draw out attacks to catch your opponent off guard with Kicks.

Counter Mix: You tend to mix offensive and defensive to draw out attacks to catch your opponent off guard with attacks.

Last edited by matarika; Jun 14, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
god help my poor soul

Username:
Kirinoi
Belt:
green belt
Style: realism
(Realism or Traditional)

3 Reasons why you like sparring:

1-because toribash is sparing game for me
2-its looks cool
3-and i love it cuz i play with my friends
(or trying to make some)

What type of fighter are you?:
i believe am Defense
(Aggressive, Defense, Offense, etc.)
[/QUOTE]
NOTE:i am sonapy you did spar me

i hope i well be an assassin

Attached Files
rr2.rpl (1.15 MB, 13 views)
gg1.rpl (1.13 MB, 7 views)
cc.rpl (1.05 MB, 9 views)
Last edited by Kirinoi; Oct 22, 2016 at 05:48 AM. Reason: changing replays
[Clen] members are now banned from posting in the [eVo] board, proceeding to do so will result in an immediate report for not respecting this.
Username: Arakata

Belt: 2ºnd Dan Black Belt

Style: Realism

3 Reasons why you like sparring: The first one is because i love realism fights, and spar can give me this. Second one is the fact that i really like to interact and know people and i think everybody do it during a spar. Third one is that in a spar you need to keep your calm and attention because there you will find some problems during de spar, and when i got the solution for it i feel very happy.

What type of fighter are you?: Multi-role

P.S: The only problem that i might have will be on find Matarika and at the same time have time to spar with her.
Attached Files
Arakata.rpl (491.9 KB, 9 views)
Spar with Xioi1234.rpl (383.5 KB, 15 views)
Cant touch this I.rpl (231.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Oct 22, 2016 at 07:41 PM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Kirinoi & Arakata- You've been put on watch, the first step on your way to becoming an Assassin, I believe you may have potential, i will be creating an Assassin Watch-list, this is where you will go, continue posting replays and things you do, I'd like to see more before i make a decision.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Kirinoi & Arakata- You've been put on watch, the first step on your way to becoming an Assassin, I believe you may have potential, i will be creating an Assassin Watch-list, this is where you will go, continue posting replays and things you do, I'd like to see more before i make a decision.

do you want us to send more replays here?
Yes, you can continue posting replays
a parkour replay
it was a mp(muiltyplayer) replay but i pinged out and i edit it or fix it
in sp(singleplayer) so dont expect a lot
but i like it so far am going to fix some stuff in the replay soo
you can help me to improve so cnc it pls
Attached Files
pklife sucks.rpl (1.77 MB, 5 views)
tr_parkour_city_a_remake.tbm (19.8 KB, 6 views)
I like the decisions you made as far as the path of parkour (the route you took was entertaining), I like the moves you did, but i'd like to see them a little more cleaner and controlled on some sections, alot of it looked like you knew what you wanted to do but the "doing" it part just got a little messy in some of the parts.

Like in some parts of the running your legs would flail out like you almost fell

some of the tricking was a little messy and randomly thrown in (for a parkour replay).

So in parkour try to stay focused on goals, getting from A to B cleanly and controlled and if you're going to stop do anything like tricking, make sure it's either well done or contributes well to the replay.
bad spar and parkour
anyway i was having fun so dont expect a lot :P
-----
spar with Onsola its a decent spar
and its toribash style i think its not realism
Attached Files
zz4.rpl (623.5 KB, 4 views)
zz1.rpl (163.0 KB, 3 views)
gg1.rpl (1.00 MB, 3 views)
Last edited by Kirinoi; Oct 29, 2016 at 05:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump