Ranking
Match 2 replays here because of 10 replay upload limit
Score will be in previous post
Last edited by Finn; Aug 18, 2018 at 09:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Hello,
Posted the brackets for the Clan League, take a look here!

Good luck!
-----
Hello.
The Clan League brackets has been modified since a mistake has been made when accounting a TGS - TANG match.
Given this situation, and that noone played their matches yet, we decided to rearrange the brackets accordingly and extending the deadline until September 10th.
You can see updated information in the Clan League thread.
Sorry for the incovenience.
Good luck!
Last edited by Tinerr; Sep 2, 2018 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looks like we're up against you now that the bracket has been re-modified. Obey is looking to organize here. I'll forward your discord server to my gyals so they can coordinate or something.
I fought and lost 2 match in TK against an obey member. I can't remember his name at the moment

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Can you guys provide a roster? We can't find you for CL matches if we don't know who to look for.
It's 3 days left, right?
PM me with any and all questions
We don't have a certain roster, most people can play whatever mods, if you just ping us with @evil members in our discord server https://discord.gg/rBk5z7 we'll normally be on to play some matches.
Polybius can at least play 2 matches in tk, I can fill up for the last one. Other mods as said above just hit us with a roleping.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!