Toribash
Original Post
[R] Pixel set 128x up to 100k
I'm requesting a pixel art style set resembling either X or ZERO from the Megaman X series.

I'm looking for spectacular pixel artwork as I'm hoping for this to be a permanent or long-term set. I'm not looking for anything else unless you have a perfect premade megaman set of some kind.

So, the full rundown:
  • Looking for 128x textures, though you can actually work in lower res if it's easier for you as long as you scale it up properly.
  • I will pay up to 100k for an absolutely perfect set. I'm only buying one set, but don't expect the full 100k unless it is nearly breathtaking pixel work
  • You have a few options for the set, any of which are equally acceptable as long as the final set looks good. Regular X (reference sprites) Shadow armor X (Reference sprites), Zero (Reference sprites) Or Black zero (Reference sprites)
  • If you can do fitting trails, that might help me like your set. joint textures aren't needed
  • Don't be scared, I only bite if you show me something hideous <3

Don't copy this amazing artists work, but this is one of my favorite sets of all time. Sadly ,it may have been lost forever. This was the inspiration for this request.