ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rny's replays
Hello! Here is my replay thread. Thanks for cnc.
Attached Files
!rny - neaw.rpl (295.8 KB, 80 views)
Last edited by Rice; Jun 17, 2015 at 10:00 PM.
hey there
the opener is nice i like it,nice decap but at frame 390 u just keep ur wrist relaxed i don't like that. the boom is really nice. i don't know why u stayed without doing nothing for 30 frames. the last kick is nice and the pose..yea the pose it's a sleepy pose.
overall pretty nice but u looks much floppy try to hold the neck,the abs and wrists to avoid that 8/10
!rny - neaw.rpl

That replay is sick. The smoothness and kinda realistic motion of the first kick was dope. Second kick was ok, and the third kick was also good. Wish the last kick LOOKED faster, and was more exaggerated in its kicking motion, but it was very well placed with good speed. Nice job!
hi. i want to thank NICOLAS135 and Murcinary for their comments. thank you guys!

btw, what do you think? (wip)
Attached Files
#rny - snapkiller.rpl (113.4 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Rice; Jun 10, 2015 at 02:40 PM.
[HACK] [Replayz]

really nice wip, i like the movement except for the contracted wrist at the frame 295 and the elbow at the frame 225. overall pretty nice try to do a split-cap if u can i'll rate it when it's finished,i guess it will be a pretty cool replay.
Meh,the split looked quite nice maybe u could done more spin before the first kick by contracting both knees and don't grab just contract the wrist and elbow. i didn't liked the decap it's weak doesn't looks cool,nice throw btw and i don't like the pose plus off balance. 7.5/10 (nice fluid movements)
btw u changed the dm hold
Attached Files
#NICK - Changed Dm Hold.rpl (104.9 KB, 12 views)
#NICK - Changed Confirmed.rpl (93.8 KB, 9 views)